4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Is it just me or does the game run a lot worse on the new update, it seems to viscously lag on the dungeon crawl and doesn't seem as smooth as it was last update
Did you check to see if the "visual" settings had been reverted back to opengl? For players with performance issues, we've found that switching to canvas significantly improves performance.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
it does hurt the game a bit, but shit happens.

The new characters I don't really mind so much, because they're consistent between scenes, but I'm still sad we didn't get butch Liru in bed and instead got a fluffy puppy.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Turned out I accidentaly delated my save. Well no big deal I whas not very far and unless it happens to often it is no big deal starting a good game again.
Oh and thank you for Skip Intro option.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Turned out I accidentaly delated my save. Well no big deal I whas not very far and unless it happens to often it is no big deal starting a good game again.
Oh and thank you for Skip Intro option.
From what I can tell the only way to prevent having to restart is by copy-pasting the save folder.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
From what I can tell the only way to prevent having to restart is by copy-pasting the save folder.
Yeah I thought I did that. Had two versions of Erolon on my Harddrive. Though I copied the save folder with my save files inside. Turned out I did not after I already deleted the previous versions. Well shit happens and to restart this game is not so bad from the gameplay side.

Reactions: zeraligator

Shizzle52

May 28, 2017
it does hurt the game a bit, but shit happens.

The new characters I don't really mind so much, because they're consistent between scenes, but I'm still sad we didn't get butch Liru in bed and instead got a fluffy puppy.
My thought exactly. I would have loved to see some big bad wolf girl instead of the cartoony version.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I feel like I'm missing some scenes because of the choices I'm making sometimes. Is there a confirmation on that?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Unless of course you pick the options that sound like 'I'm not interested in a sexual relationship with you' which turns off the route for that particular gal.

If you're currently on a route though the choices are just for fun.

Reactions: drone4of2

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Unless of course you pick the options that sound like 'I'm not interested in a sexual relationship with you' which turns off the route for that particular gal.

If you're currently on a route though the choices are just for fun.
Some options can also level up your relationship with the characters.

Reactions: twinklecake

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
As far as I'm aware, as long as you have the right relationship level and have not rejected the characters in the talk events you should encounter them.
Just in case, you are doing the talk scenes right?
Yeah, I just felt like there might be missables if you don't pick a specific combination of choices that would then give me a scene at the end, kinda like some of those dating minigames you see in some games. Good to know that's not the case here though, thanks.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
As I recall and from what the dev team have said before, the player can make forward progress with any and all the ladies at the same time. Routes aren't exclusive to one another. However, the player may miss alternate scenes (and images) with any of the characters as their relationship grows.

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
Sprites have good art. I agree with the others and also wish that they followed the portraits since the characters' cg in the scenes all kinda look alike. They're all good art nonetheless (nevermind the fact that i cant draw shit irl). Thanks to the dev(s) for sharing this

Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes