4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I remember this game making my Android phone heat up a lot when I'm playing it and also lagging/falling behind in the dialogue as well. I wonder if it's safe to play it in this version right now.

Going to try it again if I can, and maybe edit this out once I'm done testing it.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The game doesn't launch for me (Win10 x64). I tried running the .exe but it simply does nothing.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Have you installed the latest video card drivers? Is your anti-virus possibly seeing it as a false positive?
It actually was the case of a game with the same engine being launched at the same time. As soon as I closed it Erolon launched no problem. I played through the game in one sitting - was very enjoyable. Perhaps, I hoped for more content to exist for each girl. At the end of the day it felt like relationships just entered into a more "naughty" phase just to see "maximum relationship for this build" line. The artstyle is great, the character roster is nice. Hopefully you get to finish the project one day, looking forward to it!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
It actually was the case of a game with the same engine being launched at the same time. As soon as I closed it Erolon launched no problem. I played through the game in one sitting - was very enjoyable. Perhaps, I hoped for more content to exist for each girl. At the end of the day it felt like relationships just entered into a more "naughty" phase just to see "maximum relationship for this build" line. The artstyle is great, the character roster is nice. Hopefully you get to finish the project one day, looking forward to it!
Glad you have enjoyed Erolon thus far! Currently we're waiting on Avante to complete artwork for the Warrior character, Zoko! Once the artwork is completed, we'll be able to make a pretty good size update compared to the previous ones we've done.

Jun 25, 2021
will that be the full cast or will there be more characters later

i love how avante does furrys and its so nice to see large scary furry women

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes