4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's a little preview of one of the images for an upcoming scene for Erolon! Avante92 was working on this image a few days ago on his livestream! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks amazing but do you mind putting it under a spoiler? Half the update is now spoiled for me.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
i dont get any text in the game.
just say character name and blank. same in battle just blank boxes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
i dont get any text in the game.
just say character name and blank. same in battle just blank boxes
We've seen a few others have this issue. A solution one person found was to change the compatibility mode in the .exe for Erolon.

Right click on the Erolon Dungeon Bound.exe, then in the window that pops up go to "compatibility". From there check off the box that says "Compatibility Mode" and then, if you're using Windows 7, choose "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". In addition, also check off the box that says "Run this program as an administrator" and see if that solves the issue.

Hopefully that will work!

Reactions: rockarfett

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I know it's still very early in-dev but will there be monster girls in this that we'll battle and then fuck?
Monster girls are something we have thought about, but we have other characters to cover first! :)

If we were to add monster girls, they would likely be NPCs since battling then fucking them would be considered non-con and well...Patreon doesn't like that very much.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Gmeng

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Monster girls are something we have thought about, but we have other characters to cover first! :)

If we were to add monster girls, they would likely be NPCs since battling then fucking them would be considered non-con and well...Patreon doesn't like that very much.
Instead of battlefuck it could be more of submission after the fight.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017

Could make it a boss NPC who says something along the lines of "If you beat me in battle, you have my permission to sex me up"? In any case, looking forward to how the game turns out, I DL'd it not too long ago and legit spent time just enjoying it as an actual game lol

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Could make it a boss NPC who says something along the lines of "If you beat me in battle, you have my permission to sex me up"? In any case, looking forward to how the game turns out, I DL'd it not too long ago and legit spent time just enjoying it as an actual game lol
Glad you're liking the game! We're looking forward to releasing the next update this month in April!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
We've seen a few others have this issue. A solution one person found was to change the compatibility mode in the .exe for Erolon.

Right click on the Erolon Dungeon Bound.exe, then in the window that pops up go to "compatibility". From there check off the box that says "Compatibility Mode" and then, if you're using Windows 7, choose "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". In addition, also check off the box that says "Run this program as an administrator" and see if that solves the issue.

Hopefully that will work!
thank you but encountered another problem.
Dungeon map i just a black screen, still have the stats on the right thou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Welp, time to be "that guy" again.
I looked at the preview pics and I must agree on the art style. Jiangsi was a really great artist.
Avanti92's art is pretty cool. From the Twitter feed it seems that his main area is Anthro.

But... The second preview pic has a grammar error. "I could of sworn this is the way it went before."
Phonetics aside, it's supposed to be either "could've sworn" or "could have sworn". I've seen that particular tiny error in a lot of games over the years and it actually breaks the flow of otherwise good dialogue.

If this has been fixed already then I apologise and please disregard everything I just said.

Reactions: unknown78

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We know it has been a long wait since the last public build, but we are proud to release the 0.03 build to the public!

As you may have heard, our previous artist was replaced a couple months ago, and we fell behind on the artwork for Erolon. Our new artist, Avante92, has done a great job getting us back on track!

This is the reason why the latest build took longer than usual to complete, as we had to work on everything that had gotten backlogged for the past several months.

The primary goal of this build was to focus on developing the routes of the Mage and Paladin further, and expanding the content for them. For our next build, there will be a brand new dungeon to loot and explore, and you'll get to encounter the Cleric and have her join your party!

Below you will find the download link, along with the patch notes highlighting the major updates!

0.03-Alpha Changelog (4/27/2019)

New Content:

• Added 2 new romance scenes for Paladin! Requires relationship level 8.
  • Added a new romance scene for Mage! Requires relationship level 6.
  • Added new 5 new dialog scenes for Paladin!
  • You can now revisit romance scenes with the Mage and Paladin! Try revisiting to see new conversations and dialogue!
Bug Fixes:
  • Properly implemented the quit button in the main menu and its quit popup confirmation window.
  • Fixed a bug that may occur in the dungeon map.
  • You may only buy one gift at a time at the shop.
Tweaks:
  • The extra action from Paladin's "Vigilance" skill has been removed.
Primary Link (Mega) -
(Mirror #1) -
(Mirror #2) -

Controls:
  • Escape, Right Click - Cancel/Go back to previous menu.
  • Spacebar, Enter, Left Click - Select/Confirm/Progress Text.
  • Backspace - Delete letter during name input.
  • Directional Arrow Buttons: Move cursor/Increase & Decrease (In options menu).
  • Ctrl - Skip/fast forward.
Notes:
  • If you have played through the 0.02 build, you can copy the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" over to the 0.03 build save folder, located in the folder called "www". This will allow you to start wherever you previously were in your save!

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As you may have heard, our previous artist was replaced a couple months ago, and we fell behind on the artwork for Erolon. Our new artist, Avante92, has done a great job getting us back on track!

This is the reason why the latest build took longer than usual to complete, as we had to work on everything that had gotten backlogged for the past several months.
Hopefully this is the update to set the wheels in motion.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes