Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Village [Final] [Eroman]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

El M

Mar 24, 2020
I can't figure out the usefulness of the empty can and steel wire, can we combine the objects? Apart from the well or use them?

LokiEros

Sep 11, 2020
I can't figure out the usefulness of the empty can and steel wire, can we combine the objects? Apart from the well or use them?
Nop, you need the scissors for the steel wire.
The empty can you need the blue barrel in the sauna/house (the girl with the towel)

Apr 14, 2019
Walkthrough:

(You have to complete all fuck scenes to get items after them)

-Start at Your Vehicle
-Go right past the girl on the bench and open the closed fence to where the girl paints
-Grab Empty Can and leave, then go further right.
-Go all the way right to the sauna with girl out front and grab Towel inside
-Go left from your car and down a bit in to the pasture.
-Grab the Hay and put it in barn just above pasture zone area x2
-Put Towel on the Hay and fuck girl
-Get Key from the towel and go to where she was originally standing in pasture area just below barn
-Go to shed and use Key on it and grab 3 items inside. Metal Sheers, Shovel and Wooden Stick.
-Go back to right of your car where girl is on the bench and use Shovel on the ground then put the Wooden Stick in to the hole.
-Go right and go in open fence area and cut the Wire from the coil with the Metal Sheers
-Go back and put the Wire on the Wooden Stick.
-Go inside the fence behind the woman on the bench and towards her house and grab her Washed Clothes & Empty Bucket.
-Go back and put the Washed Clothes on the Wire.
-Go inside her house in the bedroom and fuck.
-Get Key off the ground.
-Go to other room inside the house and grab the Broom and Ladle.
-Go out front again and to the right back where we got the Wire, in to the open fence area.
-Go inside the cabin and use the Broom on the spider and grab the Rotating Handle.
-Go back out and almost all the way to the right to the water well, use the Rotating Handle and Empty Bucket on it.
-Take the Bucket of Water then go back left to the store and go in, giving the Bucket of Water to the woman.
-Fuck them and take the Gold Earring and Opener off the table and chair.
-Go all the way right and open the barrel with Opener, then use the Empty Can, Ladle and take the Can of Paint.
-Go back to the girl where the can came from in the closed fence area and fuck her by giving her Can of Paint.
-Take Key off the tarp and go to the left of her to the small garage, using the Key.
-Grab the Tools, Rope & Blowtorch.
-On the Anvil inside use the Gold Earring, Blowtorch & Tools to make a Gold Ring.
-Leave and go back to the barn left of your car, walking straight right as you enter the barn and through the right door.
-Open the box on the right of the room and take the Winch.
-Leave the barn and head to the far left of the map to the woods.
-Use the Winch and Rope on the trees, then tie them together and turn it on. Take the Saw.
-Go all the right on the map again and cut the log with Saw and fuck the girl inside after.
-Take the Gasoline Tank and go almost all the way left again. (We're almost done thank god)
-Give the Golden Ring to the girl on the log playing with herself and fuck her. (Lucie Wilde btw, great tits)

(No more fuck scenes after this part but if you're a completionist go for it I guess)

-Go back to the car in the closed gated area garage and siphon the gas with your remaining items and put it in your car.

onch21

Apr 24, 2018
When I start the game it's too zoom in and start to Steam VR. Do you know how to solve this ?

El M

Mar 24, 2020
Nop, you need the scissors for the steel wire.
The empty can you need the blue barrel in the sauna/house (the girl with the towel)
ok in fact I forgot to pick up another object ... lack of attention thank you for taking the time to answer me

sendi

Jul 30, 2018
I appreciate you doing this

Walkthrough:

(You have to complete all fuck scenes to get items after them)

-Start at Your Vehicle
-Go right past the girl on the bench and open the closed fence to where the girl paints
-Grab Empty Can and leave, then go further right.
-Go all the way right to the sauna with girl out front and grab Towel inside
-Go left from your car and down a bit in to the pasture.
-Grab the Hay and put it in barn just above pasture zone area x2
-Put Towel on the Hay and fuck girl
-Get Key from the towel and go to where she was originally standing in pasture area just below barn
-Go to shed and use Key on it and grab 3 items inside. Metal Sheers, Shovel and Wooden Stick.
-Go back to right of your car where girl is on the bench and use Shovel on the ground then put the Wooden Stick in to the hole.
-Go right and go in open fence area and cut the Wire from the coil with the Metal Sheers
-Go back and put the Wire on the Wooden Stick.
-Go inside the fence behind the woman on the bench and towards her house and grab her Washed Clothes & Empty Bucket.
-Go back and put the Washed Clothes on the Wire.
-Go inside her house in the bedroom and fuck.
-Get Key off the ground.
-Go to other room inside the house and grab the Broom and Ladle.
-Go out front again and to the right back where we got the Wire, in to the open fence area.
-Go inside the cabin and use the Broom on the spider and grab the Rotating Handle.
-Go back out and almost all the way to the right to the water well, use the Rotating Handle and Empty Bucket on it.
-Take the Bucket of Water then go back left to the store and go in, giving the Bucket of Water to the woman.
-Fuck them and take the Gold Earring and Opener off the table and chair.
-Go all the way right and open the barrel with Opener, then use the Empty Can, Ladle and take the Can of Paint.
-Go back to the girl where the can came from in the closed fence area and fuck her by giving her Can of Paint.
-Take Key off the tarp and go to the left of her to the small garage, using the Key.
-Grab the Tools, Rope & Blowtorch.
-On the Anvil inside use the Gold Earring, Blowtorch & Tools to make a Gold Ring.
-Leave and go back to the barn left of your car, walking straight right as you enter the barn and through the right door.
-Open the box on the right of the room and take the Winch.
-Leave the barn and head to the far left of the map to the woods.
-Use the Winch and Rope on the trees, then tie them together and turn it on. Take the Saw.
-Go all the right on the map again and cut the log with Saw and fuck the girl inside after.
-Take the Gasoline Tank and go almost all the way left again. (We're almost done thank god)
-Give the Golden Ring to the girl on the log playing with herself and fuck her. (Lucie Wilde btw, great tits)

(No more fuck scenes after this part but if you're a completionist go for it I guess)

-Go back to the car in the closed gated area garage and siphon the gas with your remaining items and put it in your car.

Apr 14, 2019
No idea where I am going still :(
Go to your car, go left.
Theres 3 ways you can go from here..left, down or up. Go up.
Once inside the barn hold the right button DONT GO DOWN, go straight across right behind the wall in the foreground, this leads you in to the back area of the barn.
Once there go all the way right and in to the next door, this leads to another cabinlike area. Inside on the far right you open the chest and get the winch.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Go to your car, go left.
Theres 3 ways you can go from here..left, down or up. Go up.
Once inside the barn hold the right button DONT GO DOWN, go straight across right behind the wall in the foreground, this leads you in to the back area of the barn.
Once there go all the way right and in to the next door, this leads to another cabinlike area. Inside on the far right you open the chest and get the winch.
Yeah i cant find it eider, is it wher Lucy Wilde is ?

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
Hello, it is possible to play the game windowed ? At work the full screen is a bad idea :D

Edit :
I understood how to launch the game windowed but now I cannot take it to move it on my right screen
If anyone knows a solution, thank you :)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes