Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Village [Final] [Eroman]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
Hi everyone !

It seems there will be a new eroman this week.

Does somone have any news about it, please ?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Hey guys, I got something here!

Eroman Collection:

Eroman Collection 2:

Eroman Collection 3:

includes all available versions

Remember if you like the games, make sure to give the developer your support.

EDIT (MARCH 14 2024): NEW GAME "EROMAN SEXUAL SERVICES" ADDED

Last edited:

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
hey guys got something here

Eroman Collection:
Mega

includes all available version for each game and also a txt file with the order that the games where released.

You are a hero , thank you very much :)

Last edited:

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
Does anybody know where one might find the video used as the main menu background? (The one with the redhead and the blonde) Thanks in advance for helping me with my "research" ;)

Edit: Found the video. Although I was hoping it was just Kayla Green and Ella Hughes (No man) :(

Last edited:

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
hey guys got something here

Eroman Collection:
Mega

includes all available versions

EDIT (NOV. 26 2021): NEW GAME "EROMAN AFTER THE PLANE CRASH" ADDED
Привет, бро. Во-первых, спасибо тебе огромное за эту коллекцию. Не имеющим возможностей подписываться на патреоны просто невероятно повезло, что есть герои как ты. Во-вторых, там вышла новая игра, поэтому скромно прошу: обнови коллекцию на Mega.nz, пожалуйста ))).

Hi, bro. Firstly, thank you very much for this collection. For those who don't have a possibility to subscribe on patreon it is a great luck that heroes like you exist. Secondly, there's a new game released, so I am humbly asking you: please update the collection on Mega.nz )))

UPDATE: WOW. You did it even before I've asked!!! Thank you so much, king!

Reactions: Olegowsom

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Привет, бро. Во-первых, спасибо тебе огромное за эту коллекцию. Не имеющим возможностей подписываться на патреоны просто невероятно повезло, что есть герои как ты. Во-вторых, там вышла новая игра, поэтому скромно прошу: обнови коллекцию на Mega.nz, пожалуйста ))).

Hi, bro. Firstly, thank you very much for this collection. For those who don't have a possibility to subscribe on patreon it is a great luck that heroes like you exist. Secondly, there's a new game released, so I am humbly asking you: please update the collection on Mega.nz )))

UPDATE: WOW. You did it even before I've asked!!! Thank you so much, king!
Thanks for the kind words, all the new versions are fully uploaded. i had to leave the country for the weekend and the rest of the versions did not upload completely but they are now ready.
Enjoy!

Reactions: tgp31 and Wyrmfaust

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for the kind words, all the new versions are fully uploaded. i had to leave the country for the weekend and the rest of the versions did not upload completely but they are now ready.
Enjoy!
Your links are really helpful thank you! Please keep updating them whenever you're free.

Reactions: Olegowsom

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Enjoy!

Also I had a question. For some reason when I extract Eroman 1.0 and run it it doesn't open up the unity player. Anybody know why? The remaining eroman games work for me.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Also I had a question. For some reason when I extract Eroman 1.0 and run it it doesn't open up the unity player. Anybody know why? The remaining eroman games work for me.
unfortunately, I don't know about it. But, here is the online version of the game, it's the same thing as the file version.

Reactions: metasmugl
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes