• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Village [Final] [Eroman]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I was wondering if anyone here knows an Uploader or a Mod to give the Eroman Collection it's own thread.
I'll still gladly update the Mega Links with the new games that he uploads every 2 months, but I feel it'll be more appropriate for Eroman Fans to look for updates on an Eroman Collection Thread rather than in this thread that only includes 1 game.

Reactions: metasmugl

bebicu

Dec 13, 2021
Hi, when I play the Sexy night one, instead of videos, a full white screen appears... any ideas?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Hey btw do you know of any method to like load a gallery of scenes or something? Or even a full save for each game..idk haha.
Sadly the game does not contain a gallery or even a save system. You can access the videos in the folder above where the .exe is but the video and audio are separated so the videos have no sound.

Reactions: metasmugl

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
hey guys got something here

Eroman Collection:
Mega

Eroman Collection 2:
Mega

includes all available versions

Remember if you like the games, make sure to give the developer your support.

EDIT (FEB 04 2023): NEW GAME "EROMAN WET PARTY" ADDED
Your majesty, there is a new Wet Party eroman game out.
Can you please upload it to the collection 2
new game added

Jonies

Jan 2, 2021

Eroman Collection:
Mega

Eroman Collection 2:
Mega

EDIT (FEB 04 2023): NEW GAME "EROMAN WET PARTY" ADDED
can you add it at google drive / mediafire or gofiles? MEGA has 2GB download limit

Reactions: corran and LokiEros

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Hi, there is a new Eroman Bad Girls game out.
Can you please upload it to the collection 2
So many likes just for screenshots on patreon makes very interesting what's that new game Bad Girls are all about...
Hi, is their a new link for collection 2 as i can't see the new Eroman Bad Girls .
Sorry about that guys, The new games are uploading to mega right now. give it a couple hours.
I will edit and update the post below as a way to let you guys know when they are fully uploaded
Thank you for your patience.

Eroman Collection:
Mega

Eroman Collection 2:
Mega

EDIT (MAY 12 2023): NEW GAME "EROMAN BAD GIRLS" ADDED
Edit: Uploads Done

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes