Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Village [Final] [Eroman]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zazitran

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry about that guys, The new games are uploading to mega right now. give it a couple hours.
I will edit and update the post below as a way to let you guys know when they are fully uploaded
Thank you for your patience.

Edit: Uploads Done
Game doesn't render video, it render white scenes

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Eroman games, the later ones use Unreal Engine 4. It uses DirectX 11 (or 12 for Windows 10/11).
It should also work on DirectX 10.
Means your DirectX install isn't working properly.

Run dxdiag.exe on Windows to see what's not working

The extended versions, have the videos in MP4 format. So you need the codecs for MP4 to decode those.

(I can't help you if you have issues with the Mac version)

Last edited:
Reactions: metasmugl

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
anyone know what other file sharing site can i use to upload multiple files like I've been doing with mega? i don't wanna keep making new accounts lol

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
anyone know what other file sharing site can i use to upload multiple files like I've been doing with mega? i don't wanna keep making new accounts lol
Workupload is a good site but each game after the current archive is probably going to have to be uploaded in separate links individually

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Workupload is a good site but each game after the current archive is probably going to have to be uploaded in separate links individually
yeah i would prefer uploading in list form with just one link, would probably try google drive but idk what is the memory limit there

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
yeah i would prefer uploading in list form with just one link, would probably try google drive but idk what is the memory limit there
You could perhaps try creating a new thread called Eroman Games collection and upload everything you have over there.
Under that thread you could create different sections for different links.
Google drive’s file limit is very low, just 5GB. If you gave me moderator permissions or something I could manage that for you, you could just keep uploading the game and sending the link every three months when it releases. Only thing with workupload is that there’s a 2GB limit per file but there’s no limit to the number of files. However I don’t think that should be a problem since the game versions can be uploaded separately.

Reactions: metasmugl

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
You could perhaps try creating a new thread called Eroman Games collection and upload everything you have over there.
Under that thread you could create different sections for different links.
Google drive’s file limit is very low, just 5GB. If you gave me moderator permissions or something I could manage that for you, you could just keep uploading the game and sending the link every three months when it releases. Only thing with workupload is that there’s a 2GB limit per file but there’s no limit to the number of files. However I don’t think that should be a problem since the game versions can be uploaded separately.
i'm not a mod either, i don't have permission to make posts (or don't know how to).
Otherwise I would have done it a long time ago.

vertass

Jun 6, 2020
i'm not a mod either, i don't have permission to make posts (or don't know how to).
Can u upload old games that have Extended version please? Also you dont have Eroman - Bad Girls..

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
Maybe we should try writing the mod who created this very thread from the beginning and ask him to create Eroman collection thread with you providing the updates
Because it already seems like your collection and efforts are becoming more popular and valuable by the day
Also, I want to once again thank you for all of it. "Hot date" in my taste is much better than "bad girls" were, and you uploaded the game very fast this time. A real joy for eroman fans

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olegowsom
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes