• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Thought this was Asanagi art before people started saying it was AI.
Bro I saw this game from the latest updates page and saw HALF of the first image (it crops the image for some reason), and could instantly tell it was AI at first glance. You are blind AF.

Reactions: ChriVann

ChriVann

Dec 11, 2018
Bro I saw this game from the latest updates page and saw HALF of the first image (it crops the image for some reason), and could instantly tell it was AI at first glance. You are blind AF.
I have to agree. It's very plastic and in certain scenes and poses their limbs fold unnaturally. Hell, their designs shift from one CG to the other. Among AI art, this is VERY noticeable

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Like, I appreciate the effort you've gone to, but I'm a little frustrated, because it was all there in the request thread. It's not perfect, but go ahead and enjoy functioning buttons and (as far as I'm aware) zero crashes. If you find any typos or issues, please let me know and I'll fix them, okay?

Also, the crystals are like the one bit of actual exploration you have to do in this intensely linear game. All you have to do is explore the castle, and the game will railroad you towards a boss by not allowing you to go anywhere else. The first one's up northeast from the entrance, past the dining room with the big tables, and then for the second you go eastwards through the previously-locked back door to the castle exterior.

Last edited:

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Here, I'd already done a human translation of this before you posted your MTL. Like, I appreciate the effort you've gone to, but I'm a little frustrated, because it was all there in the request thread. It's not perfect, but go ahead and enjoy functioning buttons and (as far as I'm aware) zero crashes. If you find any typos or issues, please let me know and I'll fix them, okay?

Also, the crystals are like the one bit of actual exploration you have to do in this intensely linear game. All you have to do is explore the castle, and the game will railroad you towards a boss by not allowing you to go anywhere else. The first one's up northeast from the entrance, past the dining room with the big tables, and then for the second you go eastwards through the previously-locked back door to the castle exterior.
Do you have this group new game translation???

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Do you have this group new game translation???
Sadly no, I haven't gotten around to that one yet. It's on my list though. I've downloaded and played a decent amount of it, and it's definitely something I'm interested in translating, it's just the time it takes, you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: zealot123

JEsuisLEdieu

May 21, 2019
Sadly no, I haven't gotten around to that one yet. It's on my list though. I've downloaded and played a decent amount of it, and it's definitely something I'm interested in translating, it's just the time it takes, you know?
thx a lot for the translation, do you translate other games ?

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
thx a lot for the translation, do you translate other games ?
Just released a full translation of Seduction Academy today, but I've got a general list that I'm trying to stick to. Basically has to be something I'm interested in enough to want to play it to completion already. If you have something in mind, let me know (hey, maybe it'll be a femdom game I haven't played!), but I can't promise anything.

JEsuisLEdieu

May 21, 2019
Just released a full translation of Seduction Academy today, but I've got a general list that I'm trying to stick to. Basically has to be something I'm interested in enough to want to play it to completion already. If you have something in mind, let me know (hey, maybe it'll be a femdom game I haven't played!), but I can't promise anything.
you have probably already heard about it, maybe you could help with the translation of succubus duel

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
>AI art
>chat GPT translation
that's a hard pass from me. I wouldn't be surprised if the plot was AI generated too. I'd still hate AI art, but at least not as much if they could actually draw something in a different style instead of the same plastic looking glossy skin charecters.

Reactions: jessi420

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Here, I'd already done a human translation of this before you posted your MTL. Like, I appreciate the effort you've gone to, but I'm a little frustrated, because it was all there in the request thread. It's not perfect, but go ahead and enjoy functioning buttons and (as far as I'm aware) zero crashes. If you find any typos or issues, please let me know and I'll fix them, okay?
Oh wtf sorry!! :oops::oops: I wasn't aware that someone translated it! :cry:
Thanks for your work...
I edited the thread to add your translation...

Reactions: OrbitalLemon
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote