• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
DelinquentProductions Brotherman can we get some sneak previews of your next game? Everything is behind a paywall on your Patreon. Was also wondering where you are marketing your upcoming game besides Patreon, since I didn't find development thread on f95.
I wasn't the one that made this thread and have no clue how any of that works, so I've mostly just had my head down working on learning and getting this first release together in what free time I have.
Since I'm going to release it for free I have to have some kind of incentive for patrons, but here's a few previews anyway since you asked.
preview1.png preview2.png preview3.png

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I wasn't the one that made this thread and have no clue how any of that works, so I've mostly just had my head down working on learning and getting this first release together in what free time I have.
Since I'm going to release it for free I have to have some kind of incentive for patrons, but here's a few previews anyway since you asked.
View attachment 2032749 View attachment 2032750 View attachment 2032751
Thanks for the previews mate, it looks good and I'm looking forward to it. I get that you need an incentive for Patrons, I just meant that you don't seem to have a twitter, discord or a thread somewhere people could follow your projects and know what they are patreoning too.

Reactions: jamonserrano

slyratean

Nov 5, 2020
View attachment 2032749 View attachment 2032750 View attachment 2032751
there is going to be male vs female fights?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. think of it like Alien, you are part of a freighter crew,
with the twist that the ones gunning for you are I am Robot killer drones ...
what game you get to do now, is just how much you/this crew survived the encounter.

Oct 8, 2019
Well, that was a disappointing end to a search. I played this one I don't even know how long ago and a new game got me thinking of this one. However, I couldn't remember the name and it took me much longer to find it than I would like to admit. But to find another fallen title, such a sad fate for a story that was pretty entertaining...oh well. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
yeah no I'm done the next time I see a dev drop a game like this I'm dropping the dev I'm sick of people putting out good shit and then just abandoning it for something new over and over again I should have done this the first time it happened to me with milfy city but I was too Naïve back then to anyone else reading this I advise you to do the same some people just don't respect what they create.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
yeah no I'm done the next time I see a dev drop a game like this I'm dropping the dev I'm sick of people putting out good shit and then just abandoning it for something new over and over again I should have done this the first time it happened to me with milfy city but I was too Naïve back then to anyone else reading this I advise you to do the same some people just don't respect what they create.
Yeah you tell em.

DarkFlame44

May 27, 2022
I'm really sorry things turned out this way but yes, Eros Sector is over. I was intent on putting as much as I could into this project but unfortunately my other half didn't feel the same way. I can't really recover from him walking away, so that's going to be the end of it.
Thanks everyone for the support you've shown thus far, I wish it had gone differently but it is what it is.
Its been almost 2 years since you posted this. Still no hope of you going back to Eros Sector?

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Its been almost 2 years since you posted this. Still no hope of you going back to Eros Sector?
Sorry but no hope of going back to it as it is. I've been learning how to and then making a new game in that time, and when it's finished I'll hopefully move on to another. Elements of Eros Sector may be reworked or live on in some way in the future since there was so much I wanted to do that I didn't get a chance to, but I won't be picking the game itself back up.

DarkFlame44

May 27, 2022
Sorry but no hope of going back to it as it is. I've been learning how to and then making a new game in that time, and when it's finished I'll hopefully move on to another. Elements of Eros Sector may be reworked or live on in some way in the future since there was so much I wanted to do that I didn't get a chance to, but I won't be picking the game itself back up.
You have hurt me with this. I hope that the next time you try to put a usb into your computer its the wrong way round so you flip it around but it still wont go in so you flip it around once more and the first position that didn't initially fit now does fit, and I hope that you are mildly vexed by this experience.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
You have hurt me with this. I hope that the next time you try to put a usb into your computer its the wrong way round so you flip it around but it still wont go in so you flip it around once more and the first position that didn't initially fit now does fit, and I hope that you are mildly vexed by this experience.
You monster!

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes