BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Of course, don't play the game because that's the whole storyline.

Storyline isn't avoidable unless you don't play.
Reject job= Closing the game. It's the only forced scene though. So, if you can skip past it, you may like the game. You'll just have to avoid her.
Thanks for the reply.

EDIT:
I have started the game, but I think I'll pass. This sharing of LIs with the trans or futa character (I'm not sure) doesn't interest me.

In any case, thanks to DelinquentProductions for the game and good luck.

Last edited:

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I'm really sorry things turned out this way but yes, Eros Sector is over. I was intent on putting as much as I could into this project but unfortunately my other half didn't feel the same way. I can't really recover from him walking away, so that's going to be the end of it.
Thanks everyone for the support you've shown thus far, I wish it had gone differently but it is what it is.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I'm really sorry things turned out this way but yes, Eros Sector is over. I was intent on putting as much as I could into this project but unfortunately my other half didn't feel the same way. I can't really recover from him walking away, so that's going to be the end of it.
Thanks everyone for the support you've shown thus far, I wish it had gone differently but it is what it is.
Well, if you ever come back to it or start another project I'll be here. I'm sorry mate :(

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Damn shame... Hope you can get this back up again... All the best to you nonetheless...

Who walked away tho... The writer or the artist??

k!nek

Jan 13, 2018
It's really sad reading this, especially when story became more interesting. I hope you can finish your future projects
P.S Did you try find replacement for your teammate on this forum or ask your patrons for help?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There's almost a kind of obsessive devotion to particular trends and tropes in adult games and their communities. I've intentionally swerved away from some of those, mostly because I just really dislike how similar so many games are.

Incest is a big one, a huge one, it seems almost universal at this point. I don't really have anything against the fetish in a fantasy sense, but I think a supportive healthy relationship with a family member who has her own life and goals is a lot more interesting.

I would probably have a much larger audience if I leaned into these things instead, but at the end of the day making something a little unique is nice. Even if it never pays the rent, as much as I'd like it to.

This aged well

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry you have to leave the game unfinished. It may not be my type of game, but in any case I wish you luck in your future projects and thank you again for sharing it.

Dec 24, 2020
I imagine this doesn't happen to you often, but unlike the way you used the word, You're actually right here. It's true, this project has been a failure up until now. Ironically though, if I've annoyed some incels along the way then it feels like it was all worth it, so thanks for that at least. Silver linings.
I thought it was a refreshing change of pace from a lot of games here. I hope you are eventually able to come back to it. Until then, good luck with you're irl endeavors!:)

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes