Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
da revv.gif

For better or worse .. we all play the game.
Dev does not want incels or biggots, but favors female molestors in the writing.
The people in power use and abuse those too weak to say something, like MC,
or too desperate for the job to stand up for themselves, also like MC.

Being in this hole as a player, it does not intice giving yourself away to the
power play crew members who boss + grab+ demean their peers on the ship.

One might think of this just like the guardians of the galaxy / the crew that raised star lord:
They are a bunch of weirdos who all fend for themselves even among themselves.

Remember, Yondu Udonta HAD NO PROBLEM MURDERING ALL
HIS FORMER CREW MATES FOR THEIR MUTINY.

lIKE HIM, mY mC WOULD FEEL NO DRAMA OVER MURDERING THE ASSHOLE ENGINEER AND THE COMMANDER ASSHOLE and then ASSUME COMMAND LIKE IT WAS HIS BUSINESS.

I also feel he has some sort of secret weapon in him, pretty much like Yondu Udonta”s
arrow, so for me, MC cannot wait for the day that awesome scene of revenge comes!

Man, cant we all just get along, and beat the meat or flick the bean as a united community.
Game this galaxy and beyond!

Last edited:

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
For better or worse .. we all play the game.
Dev does not want incels or biggots, but favors female molestors in the writing.
The people in power use and abuse those too weak to say something, like MC,
or too desperate for the job to stand up for themselves, also like MC.

Being in this hole as a player, it does not intice giving yourself away to the
power play crew members who boss + grab+ demean their peers on the ship.

One might think of this just like the guardians of the galaxy / the crew that raised star lord:
They are a bunch of weirdos who all fend for themselves even among themselves.

Remember, Yondu Udonta HAD NO PROBLEM MURDERING ALL
HIS FORMER CREW MATES FOR THEIR MUTINY.

lIKE HIM, mY mC WOULD FEEL NO DRAMA OVER MURDERING THE ASSHOLE ENGINEER AND THE COMMANDER ASSHOLE and then ASSUME COMMAND LIKE IT WAS HIS BUSINESS.

I also feel he has some sort of secret weapon in him, pretty much like Yondu Udonta”s
arrow, so for me, MC cannot wait for the day that awesome scene of revenge comes!

Game this galaxy and beyond!
Your perception of the relationship of the crew couldn't be more wrong. I don't know if it's a language barrier thing or what, but just this once I'll do my best to clear it up for you.

The early scene with Lana and River was not in any way coercive or forced, whatever subtext you think you read there isn't there. There was no refusal of orders, no mutiny, no sinister agendas.
Not a single person in that crew is in danger from any other member, there's barely any animosity at all. Which was the entire point of the captain's aggressive interview and talk with the MC, to make sure it stayed that way with someone new coming in.

Yes these people are fringe mercenaries, yes they skirt the already tenuous laws of the area, but in no way are they bloodthirsty psychopaths who are going to start killing one another.

I can understand misinterpreting things, or having preconceptions, or having an agenda, I get that. At this point though I've said it as directly as I can, those interpretations are completely wrong, both in the actions and intentions of the characters.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 Mid (0.3.4C)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DelinquentProductions

Thought I would reply and also tag the Dev, I haven't played much as it was bugging the hell out of me, but the font for the names doesn't work on Android, at least not on my phone.

It's a small thing but would mean I have to remember all their names myself, so maybe for android port, a different font could be used?

Tagged the Dev as well, as may or may not be something they'd want to work with to resolve themselves.

Other than that I'd just have to play on pc when free around other things to play, I just play some games on phone when not home or on pc, but do most things on pc.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
DelinquentProductions

Thought I would reply and also tag the Dev, I haven't played much as it was bugging the hell out of me, but the font for the names doesn't work on Android, at least not on my phone.

It's a small thing but would mean I have to remember all their names myself, so maybe for android port, a different font could be used?

Tagged the Dev as well, as may or may not be something they'd want to work with to resolve themselves.

Other than that I'd just have to play on pc when free around other things to play, I just play some games on phone when not home or on pc, but do most things on pc.
We don't do anything with Android so I didn't know that was a problem. I'll try to see if there's anything we can do about it though.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
We don't do anything with Android so I didn't know that was a problem. I'll try to see if there's anything we can do about it though.
Oh, I know, thought I'd mention in case you wanted input on font if they were to port again with a replacement font :)

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I like the render and the planned tags, this game has future! Maybe can get the same public of Tales From The Unending void and WVM.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the render and the planned tags, this game has future! Maybe can get the same public of Tales From The Unending void and WVM.
Probably not going to cater to the same people as WVM considering some of the planned content.

The sister has her own love interests and that doesn't include the MC so those wanting a harem like WVM are going to be raging here also considering the girls fuck each other.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Probably not going to cater to the same people as WVM considering some of the planned content.

The sister has her own love interests and that doesn't include the MC so those wanting a harem like WVM are going to be raging here also considering the girls fuck each other.
He will not fuck the sister? What is the sense of making a hot char and the MC cant interact with, like turn her in "childhood friend" and release a taboo patch. Stopping to see my post, I could see that it sounded a bit authoritarian, my English is not very good, it was a genuine question. I love the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He will not fuck the sister? What is the sense of making a hot char and the MC cant interact with, like turn her in "childhood friend" and release a taboo patch. Stopping to see my post, I could see that it sounded a bit authoritarian, my English is not very good, it was a genuine question. I love the game!
He won't be anywhere near the sister, she has her own story and her own love interests. It's not a matter of a taboo patch, they won't be in the same place.

Her actions are relevant to the plot but won't be together with him.

This isn't an incest game.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
There's almost a kind of obsessive devotion to particular trends and tropes in adult games and their communities. I've intentionally swerved away from some of those, mostly because I just really dislike how similar so many games are.

Incest is a big one, a huge one, it seems almost universal at this point. I don't really have anything against the fetish in a fantasy sense, but I think a supportive healthy relationship with a family member who has her own life and goals is a lot more interesting.

I would probably have a much larger audience if I leaned into these things instead, but at the end of the day making something a little unique is nice. Even if it never pays the rent, as much as I'd like it to.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
There's almost a kind of obsessive devotion to particular trends and tropes in adult games and their communities. I've intentionally swerved away from some of those, mostly because I just really dislike how similar so many games are.

Incest is a big one, a huge one, it seems almost universal at this point. I don't really have anything against the fetish in a fantasy sense, but I think a supportive healthy relationship with a family member who has her own life and goals is a lot more interesting.

I would probably have a much larger audience if I leaned into these things instead, but at the end of the day making something a little unique is nice. Even if it never pays the rent, as much as I'd like it to.
Beautiful and fair observation. I agree with you, a little bit of fetishism, okay, an overdose, no. Show imagination, initiative and write something that stands out from the routine, that is the attraction of the game. Continue in your line, dude, it's the right one !!

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020

Yeah i understand, but i dont like this style, i prefer that everything the history's works around the MC, even the romance, i drop animes like Horimya because after they would focus more on secondary couple, but i respect your decision! I probably will skip the sister scenes, i am orphan so that thing of only supportive family dont work for me.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Yeah i understand, but i dont like this style, i prefer that everything the history's works around the MC, even the romance, i drop animes like Horimya because after they would focus more on secondary couple, but i respect your decision! I probably will skip the sister scenes, i am orphan so that thing of only supportive family dont work for me.
Hey no worries, that's the reason things are separated into individual sections so you can skip the ones you don't like.

Reactions: Mikeyw and CainKova
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes