Dec 27, 2020
Unlike most devs, he doesn't force us to watch others fucking and I appreciate that. Shame I have to avoid them now because they were interesting but it is what it is.
Hmm, played it the first time now. If I am not mistaken there are two sexual encounters. One we have the chance to avoid. The other was a forced handjob which was unnecessary in my opinion. And completely out of character from the Captain, which acted ok for the rest of the game but is burned for me now.
Is there really no other scene in it? Are these the only two sex scenes?

Edit: Found the Mistake. The Mistake is ME. There are more. :whistle:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Eros Sector [Ch. 2 Mid] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 132 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
The opening scene with the captain was meant to establish character and tone early on, and I think it does that. That being said there are a few things in the opening section we are smoothing out in the next update.
Nothing major, but with it being the first thing we ever made some of it is a little clumsy, the tone of the captain's first scene included. She is very much meant to be a domme and letting him know his place, but it does come off more rapey than intended.

Dec 27, 2020
I repeat, she's a dom and was letting him know his place. If he wants the job that's his place.
So the MC is a sex slave for her? That's not the vibes I get from her in the rest of the game.
I get it the rape tag is there for a reason and well-earned but for me this scene doesn't fit her behavior from the rest of the game.
A tough Skipper is well and good.
Think of Commander Ivanova from Babylon 5.

A dom which wants only sex slaves as crew not.

The opening scene with the captain was meant to establish character and tone early on, and I think it does that. That being said there are a few things in the opening section we are smoothing out in the next update.
Nothing major, but with it being the first thing we ever made some of it is a little clumsy, the tone of the captain's first scene included. She is very much meant to be a domme and letting him know his place, but it does come off more rapey than intended.
Thanks for the response. Appreciated.
Yes she is a domme I got it now. Not a Commander, a domme.
May I ask if future kinks are avoidable, like the Futa stuff?
Can we turn her attempts down in the future?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Just got through playing the game, it was a pleasant surprise, i was not expecting much.

The setting is quite interesting, with lots of room for additional details.
The characters have distinct looks and personalities and seem interesting so far.
I like the fact that the starting trait adds more dialogue and character to MC than dictating what scenes and event you get.

The only complaint i have is that sex scenes seem quite short. The animations and images are fine but they good use more dialogue.

And as for the discussion over the Captains scene, while i found it hot, i can understand why some might have problems with it. Maybe making the scene optional could help?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update.
It was kinda short.
Wonder why John's neck didn't broke when that big purple alien was attacking him. Maybe it has something to do with the experiments he was subjected to? :unsure:
By the way chose to be merciful with the raider. Hope that doesn't bite me in the ass later.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes