Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just started this and first thing I noticed...a male MC who is actually good looking. Congrats dev. Hope the character develops well and isn't a douche.

And thanks for not inserting multiple branches. Makes the game unplayable and, more importantly, unenjoyable.

Is there anyway to resize the text box and/or reduce its transparency? Some devs put transparency as an option in Preferences for Ren'Py games. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Just started this and first thing I noticed...a male MC who is actually good looking. Congrats dev. Hope the character develops well and isn't a douche.

And thanks for not inserting multiple branches. Makes the game unplayable and, more importantly, unenjoyable.

Is there anyway to resize the text box and/or reduce its transparency? Some devs put transparency as an option in Preferences for Ren'Py games. Just a suggestion.
Not sure about permanent transparency but the "H" key should hide the text box if you want to look at animations/images. Just in case you weren't aware of that option. :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Not sure about permanent transparency but the "H" key should hide the text box if you want to look at animations/images. Just in case you weren't aware of that option. :)
I know about that. The Middle mouse button does the same thing. There are games however where you can adjust the transparency...permanently. The option is either in the Preferences/Options screen or in a multi-mod. If transparent enough, you don't need to keep using the "H" key. In this case it may overcome the shape of textbox as well. Its quite tall actually and the outlines are very visible...somewhat disconcerting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In the future that would be a interesting addition so long as it doesn't take time from building the game's story. :)

Reactions: Hornyowl

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Great start and beautiful renders. Aisha seems to be wholesome, can't wait for the next update and see more of her

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Chloe ... story is the only one separated like this, since she's not a love interest and I understand not everyone will want to see her sexual content.
As for who it's with, it's planned to be one character that is not yet introduced.
If i may give some advice/thoughts on this.
If she is not a Love interest and no incest with mc, it would have been cool if she was but nonetheless. If she is "sister" sister to mc and you want to keep the platonic feeling for Chloe, then it would be weird to include sexual content for her. It would be like watching your parents have sex, which is weird to say the least even for someone who like incest. I think it would not go well with a part of audience.

Secondly, if the character she is going to be put up with, is a guy, then I'm going to give you advice Don't, just don't. It will invoke the three cursed word and a war will begin in the comments, li or not, justified or not it will happen.

-> If you are avoiding her as LI because of patreon, you can make her a friend to mc as a default and let the player choose the relationship they want at the start of the game, if they want to change it.

-> If you want to show the character model without it being an LI, maybe you can go for a masturbation session, that's kinda not weird, i dont know.

-> If you want to show her have lesbian workout, as you already said some people might not like it and would like to avoid it. Just make sure it's actually avoidable and not like the scene with Lana and blue where mc goes around a corner and then you get a choice to skip the scene by walking away.

-> If you want to show her with a guy, again Don't.

At last your game so far seem great with its setting and story. With great characters and models. It's a really entertaining and beautiful game. Good luck for future development of your game delinquentproduction (y).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If i may give some advice/thoughts on this.
If she is not a Love interest and no incest with mc, it would have been cool if she was but nonetheless. If she is "sister" sister to mc and you want to keep the platonic feeling for Chloe, then it would be weird to include sexual content for her. It would be like watching your parents have sex, which is weird to say the least even for someone who like incest. I think it would not go well with a part of audience.

Secondly, if the character she is going to be put up with, is a guy, then I'm going to give you advice Don't, just don't. It will invoke the three cursed word and a war will begin in the comments, li or not, justified or not it will happen.

-> If you are avoiding her as LI because of patreon, you can make her a friend to mc as a default and let the player choose the relationship they want at the start of the game, if they want to change it.

-> If you want to show the character model without it being an LI, maybe you can go for a masturbation session, that's kinda not weird, i dont know.

-> If you want to show her have lesbian workout, as you already said some people might not like it and would like to avoid it. Just make sure it's actually avoidable and not like the scene with Lana and blue where mc goes around a corner and then you get a choice to skip the scene by walking away.

At last your game so far seem great with its setting and story. With great characters and models. It's a really entertaining and beautiful game. Good luck for future development of your game delinquentproduction (y).
Sister has her own content and will be like a second MC with her own love interests.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just my opinion and thoughts for the Dev, chill out with face palm it's not even been 5 second since i posted.
It is you who should "chill out". Literally your first post on the thread is telling the developer how he should make his game. Saying "don't do this, don't do that" is very far from giving one's opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just my opinion and thoughts for the Dev, chill out with face palm it's not even been 5 second since i posted.
You do know how notifications work, right?

You post, I get a pop up in the corner saying "hey, bitch, someone posted something", I click on that and it brings me to your post saying "hey, dev, don't make the game you want to make ... make the game I want you to make"...

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
An opinion is a , viewpoint, or that is not conclusive, rather than , which are true statements.​

A given opinion may deal with matters in which there is no conclusive finding, or it may deal with facts which are sought to be disputed by the that .​

Literally started my comment with"my thoughts", clearly the comment is directed towards Dev. Not trying to tell dev to make me a game i want, if dev thinks that then i apologise to the dev.

A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.​

That's what are you doing with "make me game i want"

Don't want to argue, I'm pretty sure you will be able to find somebody else in no time to argue with, good luck with that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
An opinion is a , viewpoint, or that is not conclusive, rather than , which are true statements.​

A given opinion may deal with matters in which there is no conclusive finding, or it may deal with facts which are sought to be disputed by the that .​

Literally started my comment with"my thoughts", clearly the comment is directed towards Dev. Not trying to tell dev to make me a game i want, if dev thinks that then i apologise to the dev.

A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.​

That's what are you doing with "make me game i want"

Don't want to argue, I'm pretty sure you will be able to find somebody else in no time to argue with, good luck with that.
When you start telling a dev "don't do this" which you did regarding the sisters love interests then that goes from opinion to a demand.

Demands.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
If i may give some advice/thoughts on this...
I'm sure that we might ruffle a few feathers with things like that, but we've already been accused of the silly letters everyone seems so afraid of, and it absolutely won't be the last time.

We have no intention of including what NTR actually means, as for the various things that people think it means well... All I can say about that is if we shied away from everything that could potentially make insecure people uncomfortable we would end up with another forgettable bland cookie cutter game to add to the big pile.

So live a little, go along for the ride and trust us, you aren't going to get actually cucked here.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes