Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is pointless right now. MC has no agency so no choices to sink those traits in have meaning.
MC has a sis who draws conclusions of gurls coming on to MC.
The sex is with some others doing it, while MC may or not see them going at it.
MC gets to be the play thing for some moments of bafflement then a lotta innuendo going around him.
Sad that the other game that had a sex scene with Mc, consensual, with a love interest, is lost.
This game right now shows the sex as something MC is surprized with or MC sees others doing it.

Ok starting off with choosing a trait. Does that make a huge impact right now? If it does, I hope we can name our saves at some point haha

Reactions: oldtaku

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad and a good chapter, i'm glad to see more Male on Futa and hope a good combination of male on futa and futa on male. But over all good animation, good story and good character design!

Reactions: ThisKmavel

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
Went into this without much expectations and came out pleasantly surprised. It had more depth than I thought it would and I really wish the dev luck.
Hopefully we won't have to wait that long for the next update..

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I read the changelog for this update and see "hub section", does that means the game has turned into a sandbox?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I read the changelog for this update and see "hub section", does that means the game has turned into a sandbox?
It's not a sandbox in the sense that you have to wander around a map looking for 'action'. In those hub sections you get, through your phone messages, a list of women to visit. After you have visited all you wanted to visit, you can move on to the next phase and ignore the others. I wish more devs would use this option when they want to give players the choice what content they want or don't want (y) Unfortunately a lot of them go sandbox at that point and kill my interest (looking at you, Lust Academy).

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's not a sandbox in the sense that you have to wander around a map looking for 'action'. In those hub sections you get, through your phone messages, a list of women to visit. After you have visited all you wanted to visit, you can move on to the next phase and ignore the others. I wish more devs would use this option when they want to give players the choice what content they want or don't want (y) Unfortunately a lot of them go sandbox at that point and kill my interest (looking at you, Lust Academy).
Ok, doesnt seem THAT bad, although i still dont understand the point, it would be best to just have an option Visit X - Dont Visit X

Will try it, with caution, as soon as it looks too sandboxy for me, im out

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So the delete/upload choice doesn't do anything right now either?
Here's hoping we get one of those robots as a friendly crew member if we upload the data. Also if you're not into the captain or femdom for the love of god don't visit her room. I did and thought maybe we'd get a choice to turn things around on her, nope, mc is completely submissive to her. Best avoid the captain unless you are really into it.

Reactions: MadCore

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I like the screenshots and style, I just kinda fear that exactly the girls I like the most will be the futas -_- But maybe not! So I'll download it xD

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Great game so far, always like sci-fi ones. One recomendation i have is that when you go to visit lana, give the player an option to have it be just a friend date, especialy if you said you wern't interested in the first episode.

Reactions: Sololfzx and Vasy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here's hoping we get one of those robots as a friendly crew member if we upload the data. Also if you're not into the captain or femdom for the love of god don't visit her room. I did and thought maybe we'd get a choice to turn things around on her, nope, mc is completely submissive to her. Best avoid the captain unless you are really into it.
Just out of curiosity, why would you think you'd be able to turn it around on an obviously pure dom character?

What about her made it seem like the captain, the woman running everything, would submit?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why would you think you'd be able to turn it around on an obviously pure dom character?

What about her made it seem like the captain, the woman running everything, would submit?
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't expect her to go against her character. I just thought the mc would get a choice as to whether he wishes to act completely submissively or not in the scene. I see that there wasn't a choice to do so and so simply said that only those into femdom should visit her and those not into it should not.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The traits you get from that choice currently alters some dialogue, though in the future it will affect a potential synthetic sub story and game endings in addition to those dialogue and scene variations.
Cool, can't wait for it. I do enjoy the setting of it at the very least. Even has a Mass Effect style Codex haha

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice update, although that was a evil cliffhanger. :devilish:

Nice talk between John and Aisha about his past as a guined pig for some space mengele doctor Garou, who by the way didn't worked alone.
Also nice insight on Aisha herself and her past as another genetically enhanced human working as a soldier.

Lana sure is packing, better bring the lube next time. :LOL:
And the captain Piper's cunnilingus scene was hot too.

By the way, nice jab at the incest crowd with John and Chloe having a normal relationship. :p

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I considered choices within the individual sub stories, but decided against it to streamline things. The idea is to avoid being one of those games with a hundred branches that never actually finish anything because they bit off more than they could chew.

In terms of the actual content we wanted to mix things up a little from the norm too. For example with Piper and femdom, most of the time in games it goes to such a hardcore over the top place. So instead of extreme cbt and humiliation I wanted something based a little more on real world experiences, where this is a positive healthy kind of thing. That's basically the goal with all of the sexual relationships here, so fingers crossed that we can actually deliver that.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I considered choices within the individual sub stories, but decided against it to streamline things. The idea is to avoid being one of those games with a hundred branches that never actually finish anything because they bit off more than they could chew.

In terms of the actual content we wanted to mix things up a little from the norm too. For example with Piper and femdom, most of the time in games it goes to such a hardcore over the top place. So instead of extreme cbt and humiliation I wanted something based a little more on real world experiences, where this is a positive healthy kind of thing. That's basically the goal with all of the sexual relationships here, so fingers crossed that we can actually deliver that.
I can understand that. You cannot possibly do everything. Nonetheless I'm glad that the mc can at least make major decisions like being sympathetic to AI's or not.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes