Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That is the whole trouble ... everyone wants it, gamers, NPCs ... but Mc is just whatever .. .TF ?!?
It seems that the dev is more interested in providing a sf novel than a sex story.
When you make a first release of your game, you need to capture your audience's interest very quickly. As we are on an adult game site base on sex stories, letting the player with blue balls is maybe not a good solution!!

Cold North

May 6, 2020
Straight sex, gay sex, shemale sex. This is going to be one of my favourite games. :devilish:(y)
Wait, there's gonna be gay content as well? Where did you find that?
I'd be cool with that. Though the futa/trans tag is what made me check the game out ‍♂

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Wait, there's gonna be gay content as well? Where did you find that?
I'd be cool with that. Though the futa/trans tag is what made me check the game out ‍♂
Planned tags for those interested: Adventure, anal sex, creampie, gay, graphic violence, group sex, lesbian, male domination, masturbation, multiple endings, multiple penetration, oral sex, religion, romance, spanking, titfuck, trap, virgin

Reactions: Cold North

Cold North

May 6, 2020
Aah, didn't see that, thanks! Nice, seems like this game is gonna have lots of good shit, then. Looking forward to it

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
will the end of may deadline be met or will the game be delayed??
We didn't quite hit it, but we aren't far off. Getting the last section of renders done and making sure there are no major issues over this next week. Barring anything major coming up we should be good for a Patreon release then.
It was an optimistic goal and making the new sets and UI stuff was a lot of work. That being said we're really happy with how it came out, and really looking forward to seeing what people think.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome game, support the dev
Gonna wait to share this one, hope others wait too
Hoping for this game's huge success
Good Renders, concept is a bit used, but i'm guessing the dev is gonna surprise us
Hoping for a lot of story and sex scenes in future updates
Have great expectations from this one

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Here are the answers to your questions by the Dev. Yes, it seems like you can choose which people you want to have sex with.

I think the issue with your original question is that it contained an unnecessary judgment.

Was this information necessary to answer your question about whether sexual relationships are necessary? No, it really wasn't. Your first sentence was all you needed.

But you continued with "I don't like trans characters" and "another girl took a dick and so she's dead to me" and finished it off with "we're gonna get cucked by the trans girl".

So automatically people who like trans characters are going to take issue. People who like having fun sex with slutty girls are going to take issue. And people who don't immediately get scared as soon as there is another dick in the vicinity are going to take issue.

You want to inform yourself. That's great and we all do it. But when you start the discussion with your opinions, don't be surprised when others call you out with opinions of their own.
I love that you take so much effort to answer me. But at least don't put words in me that I haven't said. Where do I say "I don't like trans characters"? And where do I say they are going to cheat on us? And even if so, I think I have as much right as others to express my opinion in a forum like this. And if that bothers you, the problem is yours. Do you like the game? Good for you, but do not attack someone who simply tries to inform themselves and gives an opinion different from yours. Your words seem rather to be looking for the easy applause of the people that you have decided to represent by falsifying what I said.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. we got 2 weeks to kill ... so ...
lets start a REQ+ thread and hopefully talk about the new release there,
see how many +1s and spoilers we can get in the mean time.
I love that you take so much effort to answer me. But at least don't put words in me that I haven't said. Where do I say "I don't like trans characters"? And where do I say they are going to cheat on us? And even if so, I think I have as much right as others to express my opinion in a forum like this. And if that bothers you, the problem is yours. Do you like the game? Good for you, but do not attack someone who simply tries to inform themselves and gives an opinion different from yours. Your words seem rather to be looking for the easy applause of the people that you have decided to represent by falsifying what I said.
Here are the answers to your questions by the Dev. Yes, it seems like you can choose which people you want to have sex with.

I think the issue with your original question is that it contained an unnecessary judgment.

Was this information necessary to answer your question about whether sexual relationships are necessary? No, it really wasn't. Your first sentence was all you needed.

But you continued with "I don't like trans characters" and "another girl took a dick and so she's dead to me" and finished it off with "we're gonna get cucked by the trans girl".

So automatically people who like trans characters are going to take issue. People who like having fun sex with slutty girls are going to take issue. And people who don't immediately get scared as soon as there is another dick in the vicinity are going to take issue.

You want to inform yourself. That's great and we all do it. But when you start the discussion with your opinions, don't be surprised when others call you out with opinions of their own.
Here is the thing about this game: MC has no agency as of now.
You can choose to see what you are missing and that is it.

MC has no way to know of the mechanic anatomy unless he chooses to watch them going at it.
Not much of a choice there, you wanna know, you have ta watch.

MC had no decision outside of meet and greet, no mission 4 work,
serving at the whims of a captain other crew members choose to ignore.

Example is the slut who wonders off to have at it with the mechanic,
while cap waits 4 her to bring MC back to HQ.

What is MC looking forward to?
Be the prey/lackey of the cap, who is the only one who has interest in having fun with him?
Be dismissive like the others and look to bang around like he was shown is the custom?
Wait around for anyone showing interest in him / wanting a quick pump?

Gaming will tell, I guess.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes