assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
What is MC looking forward to?
Be the prey/lackey of the cap, who is the only one who has interest in having fun with him?
Be dismissive like the others and look to bang around like he was shown is the custom?
Wait around for anyone showing interest in him / wanting a quick pump?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I love that you take so much effort to answer me. But at least don't put words in me that I haven't said. Where do I say "I don't like trans characters"?
Your immediate dismissal of the trans character as an LI (and refering to her as "the woman with a dick") was pretty clear.

And where do I say they are going to cheat on us?
Calling the trans character the "Eric of the game" clearly showed you were scared about being cucked.

And even if so, I think I have as much right as others to express my opinion in a forum like this. And if that bothers you, the problem is yours. Do you like the game? Good for you, but do not attack someone who simply tries to inform themselves and gives an opinion different from yours. Your words seem rather to be looking for the easy applause of the people that you have decided to represent by falsifying what I said.
Everything I commented on was what you said. And you're right: you can comment on anything you like. Just like anyone else can comment on your comment. It's on you if you consider someone telling you they disagree with you to be an "attack".

At the end of the day, I was actually trying to help you. You posted the below comment and then asked "I just asked a question! Why is everyone being mean to me?! :cry:"

I told you the probable reason. The "easy applause" was people agreeing with me.

I just hope that this game allows you to choose who you want to have a relationship with and who you don't. Although it is a ship with only women there are already two possible li discarded for me. The woman with a dick and the blue woman who has been fucked by the one with a dick. I also hope that the futa does not become the Eric of this game

Jequannic55

Feb 17, 2021
MC has no way to know of the mechanic anatomy unless he chooses to watch them going at it.
Not much of a choice there, you wanna know, you have ta watch.
The mechanic explicitly tells you her anatomy before the animation comes up did you miss that?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Eros Sector [Ch. 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 112 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 94 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So what is the actual content thus far? The changelog is extremely sparse and I vaguely remember the first release being very short so what's the lowdown?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what is the actual content thus far? The changelog is extremely sparse and I vaguely remember the first release being very short so what's the lowdown?
Sister pops in for a chat.

Then we have....

Blowjob from futa chick, sex with blue, dom scene with the Captain (she's the dom), chat with security woman about his past and get to know shy girl.

All of them are optional just don't go and see the one you aren't interested in.

Captain is pure dom though so don't go there expecting romance or to turn it around.

Reactions: Malcowitz

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I love this game.

By order, Aisha, Piper and Amelia are my favorite girls. Their routes are the ones I like the most. If the relationship with Piper doesn't escalate to humiliation, I will really enjoy it. Hopefully we can call her Mommy.

About Lana and River. For short, these aren't relationships that appeal to me much. But I still want to fuck those asses. And I will. And also the upcoming trap character, why not?
But well, if being on these routes forces me to include other girls of our crew, this will be the first routes I will drop, or play from the start so I won't start them.

Now, about Chloe. I'm perfectly fine with her not being a love interest. And because of that, I'd like to see an interesting and good sibling relationship between her and the MC. When it comes to family, I always like to build good, healthy relationships. Whether it's an incest game or not. I'm really glad that we can see her side stories and that her sex scenes are avoidable, not just skippable.

Excellent game. I love it!

Reactions: Ursus4321

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Just played the update was good though short. I like that the LIs are optional especially with the different kinks available but it would be nice to be able to visit lana or piper without sexual activities E.g only watching the match with lana. Dev could use the choices to stop piper during the forced hj scene and interested with girl with dick as a lover or only friend trigger.

Speaking of said hj scene i still think it is a bad move as it gets you a rape tag which will make potential players avoid this game. If the choice was stop her(really stop her) or let it happen then it gets rid of the rape tag as well as an unavoidable forced sex scene/femdom scene right at the start of the game.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The folder is called Chapter 2.1, but the exe file is labeled as chapter 1. Is that as intended?

EDIT: as I typed this, I realized (I think), it's VERSION 2.1 OF Chapter 1 lol.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Ok starting off with choosing a trait. Does that make a huge impact right now? If it does, I hope we can name our saves at some point haha

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes