estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 Mid (0.3.4C)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jequannic55

Feb 17, 2021
Game seems pretty good so far, so I will only list the I don't like and rate the characters.

- Textbox background that hides MC's dick and has bright white outlines that give my OLED burn-in
- Button on the top left is always visible, like a TV logo, and gives my OLED burn-in
- Game is a bit short for its development time
- I'm not attracted to most of the characters

The characters
(y) Captain - Nice dominant mommy character, could look a bit more feminine though
(y) Amelia - Nice, could look more asian though (considering her fetishes)
(y) Chloe - Nice, but looks more like a mommy character than a little sister and where is the incest patch?
(n) River - Man-the-harpoons-face and a bit too fat, barely fuckable (I still fucked her though)
(n) Aisha - Looks like a guy with makeup and weirdly deformed upper arms / shoulders
(n) Lana - Face looks a bit less like a guy and has feminine curves but also a dick!
Ok without even trying to dissect the rest of your thoughts "Amelia - Nice, could look more asian though (considering her fetishes)" in what universe does subby=asian?

Reactions: timmins and Mikeyw

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
After reading other peoples posts, there seems to be a "hope there will be 'futa/trans on male' content" and nothing that says there WILL be.

So, my question dev... is there plans for "futa/trans on male" content?
(wish the front page at this breakdown already, as in inserting your on tags versus the ones you have to publish for the thread)

Reactions: Fapmaister

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
...DAMN. I was really enjoying it and then it ended! Great work, really impressed and looking forward to the next update. Aisha is definitely best girl so far for me (but I do like them all a lot).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aha .. now we get it .. MC is everyone”s bitch .. so predictable.

Where is the innovation?

The same assholes who were fkking the babe who was introducing MC around the crew,
now fkk MC.

There is already a scene where the mc gives the futa a handjob, so I'd say yeah futa on male is not too far off.

Aha! I was so right then ... MC is the other sex slave on this ship.
Makes sense now, what with all that bunk beds jumping MC does in the free roam portion of the game:
- he has to cater to the other crew members, in the mean time,
when the engineer asshole or the commander asshole are not grabbing his services.

Such a visionary game this is .. wow!

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Why does this feel like a copy of Space Corps?
I think its got something to do with the ship Interior renders. In the prologue, when you're being given the tour of the ship, i kept thinking i've seen this before, turns the ship design is very similar to ship hallway designs in space corps. Also the typical dystopian future setting with core worlds, the outer belt, mega conglomerates etc.

But the tone and gameplay of the games is quite different

Jequannic55

Feb 17, 2021
Aha .. now we get it .. MC is everyone”s bitch .. so predictable.

Where is the innovation?

The same assholes who were fkking the babe who was introducing MC around the crew,
now fkk MC.

Aha! I was so right then ... MC is the other sex slave on this ship.
Makes sense now, what with all that bunk beds jumping MC does in the free roam portion of the game:
- he has to cater to the other crew members, in the mean time,
when the engineer asshole or the commander asshole are not grabbing his services.

Such a visionary game this is .. wow!
You know you might have even a tiny little bit of validity if it wasn't obvious you haven't played past the first chapter. Even then it would still only be a tiny bit coupled with the fact that you're largely either lacking in situational awareness and reading comprehension/ social cues or just mind numbingly stupid.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Ah! ok, so it won't be the MC getting cursed or gender-bent to learn a lesson to treat woman better, the hard way.
Like mentioned earlier I'm not making a game for incels so there was no need to make him treat women badly in the first place.

Too much? Sorry I'm enjoying the general slapfighty nature of all this bickering over... nothing?

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Man, cant we all just get along, and beat the meat or flick the bean as a united community.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes