Dec 24, 2020
There's almost a kind of obsessive devotion to particular trends and tropes in adult games and their communities. I've intentionally swerved away from some of those, mostly because I just really dislike how similar so many games are.

Incest is a big one, a huge one, it seems almost universal at this point. I don't really have anything against the fetish in a fantasy sense, but I think a supportive healthy relationship with a family member who has her own life and goals is a lot more interesting.

I would probably have a much larger audience if I leaned into these things instead, but at the end of the day making something a little unique is nice. Even if it never pays the rent, as much as I'd like it to.
I am 100% all for a normal sister/brother dynamic. Its very rare, and when it does happen I like to treat it like having 2 separate MCs. Do whatever you think is best for the story YOU are telling! <3

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked this one, interesting story, a MC that I can change to what I want and a lot of pretty and different LIs. So a keeper and a proper review after more updates. And I had a good laugh when MC and his sister turned to watch me, yes I'm a pervert! :ROFLMAO: But I can be without that kink, I don't need it in every game. So keep up what you're doing and thinking about brother/sister.

Reactions: Mikeyw

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
A normal sibling dynamic is refreshing. It seems that most games have an incest tag and I don't play them. A few, like this one, do not and I like the space / sci-fi genre. Kudos dev.

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 881047

Overview:
A young man fleeing a traumatic event seeks to create a new life for himself far from home. His journey has brought him to Eros sector, where the rule of law is determined by which corporation can enforce it, and the core governments are a far off afterthought. He finds himself looking for work on the independent starship Boudica, whose eccentric female crew is used to working in this grey area, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-25
Release Date: 2021-10-12
Developer: Delinquent Productions
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Mid (0.3.4C)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Linux: - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 881054 View attachment 881055 View attachment 881056 View attachment 881057 View attachment 881058 View attachment 881059 View attachment 881060 View attachment 881063
Are you by any chance fans of the expanse by James s a Corey??

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Any idea yet about when to expect the other half of chapter 2? Not to rush or anything, I am just curious.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This doesn't seem to have been answered, but can you have a relationship with the girls of your choice
and build a harem? for me it needs to be consensual sex. I am not into rape, Futa/femdom and detest NTR.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
He won't be anywhere near the sister, she has her own story and her own love interests. It's not a matter of a taboo patch, they won't be in the same place.

Her actions are relevant to the plot but won't be together with him.

This isn't an incest game.
Neither are the vast majority of vn's. Except within a few hours or a day or two an IC patch comes out. All devs on patreon have to tow the cuckhold line of no incest no matter what. Look I am not saying there will be any IC in this game, but it wouldn't hurt to have it as an option, given the male gay themes in evidence so far in the game. It doesn't bother me if there will ever be any IC, but in the event of fairness and the fact so many people like the kink it would be ridiculous just to never have it as an option. Clearly at the beginning of the story it seemed to me at least, he had a thing for her anyway. I may be wrong or it maybe the way it was written and came across as that way, obviously this vn is still new, and there is still time for the devs to add twists and turns and bring her into it without the forced gay stuff, or ntr or rape....she would be there solely for him and no one else.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Neither are the vast majority of vn's. Except within a few hours or a day or two an IC patch comes out. All devs on patreon have to tow the cuckhold line of no incest no matter what. Look I am not saying there will be any IC in this game, but it wouldn't hurt to have it as an option, given the male gay themes in evidence so far in the game. It doesn't bother me if there will ever be any IC, but in the event of fairness and the fact so many people like the kink it would be ridiculous just to never have it as an option. Clearly at the beginning of the story it seemed to me at least, he had a thing for her anyway. I may be wrong or it maybe the way it was written and came across as that way, obviously this vn is still new, and there is still time for the devs to add twists and turns and bring her into it without the forced gay stuff, or ntr or rape....she would be there solely for him and no one else.
The devs have already told their plans for the sister.

She's going to be a secondary protag with her own love interests, she won't be on the ship with her brother and won't interact with him much.

Dec 24, 2020
There aren't enough dual protagonist games. I hope the sister has some fun options for romance/boinking as well. I can't see a family in a game without it trying to make them incestuous, so having a normal bro and sis is pretty nice for a change.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I'm not sure I really understand the mention of fairness and what it has to do with potential gay content, or its relation to absent incest content. Either way I don't have any intention of including it, patch or otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes