Unreal Engine Erosia [v0.5] [EroStudio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BaconLake

May 20, 2022
I tried it, first interaction in the tutorial I clicked knocked my monitors offline. I restarted; my Bluetooth adapter is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: EroStudio

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erosia-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Game runs pretty well. Some comments.

- Allow us to remove clothes during a scene.
- The need to mash the space bar to fill the gauge is kinda annoying, would like to see this changed.
- Men walk way too slow when enchanted, would like them to move faster.
- Enchanted a guy and ran around a corner. Waited a bit but he never showed up because he disappeared.
- Camera could use work during scenes. At certain angles the camera has you looking way to close or inside the characters. Would love to see a free camera implemented.
- Game doesn't save camera zoom-in settings so everytime there is a loading screen I have to keep zooming back in.
- Ability to switch positions. Every spot only having one position would be a bummer.
- Ability to go out at night (I'm guessing already planned) where when spotted men will automatically chase you down.
- I know you said that you'll add thicker characters but would still love to have some body-sliders. I like this first character you play as and would like to make her not look like a twig cause of how skinny she is lol
- Customization options (besides changing basic stuff like clothes and hair). That stuff is always fun.
- Be able to leave your house nude. (Maybe only at night at first for added risk and ability to unlock special items/clothing so players have something else to work towards besides just sex scenes).
- More lively city.
- Random events.
- More engaging enchanting mechanic.
- Walking animation seems incomplete. Left leg snaps when animation repeats.
- During animations, the heels morph and look more like a weird sock.
- Simple and fun mini games to make money (like the Yakuza games).
- Small little stories instead of "Sad Otaku just being sad". (More depth overall)
- Things to do in your own home. (Showering, live-streaming, masturbating, etc.)
- More shops. Let us buy clothes and other stuff for example.
- Exhibitionism. This game could really excel with this. So many games have attempted and failed with this. This game would be perfect for this kind of thing. Maybe work it into the enchanting where you can flash someone to enchant them to lure them somewhere or get lower prices on things and etc. The possibilities really are huge.

That's all I can think of for now. Game shows huge promise. Would like to see this game completed one day. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one. Good luck with the development.
First, thanks for all the advices. I understand people's expectation on the game mechanic and more flexibility but there are a few things you mentioned above I probably won't implement such as body slider. Basically any mechanic that you won't expect in a typical RPGM H-game won't be here, since this won't be a Sex-Skyrim game and I don't want to explode the scope, which usually makes the game undeliverable.

Please be tolerant while it comes to the simplicity of the game, since I am doing this just myself as part time and I want to deliver it by the end of the year.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
First, thanks for all the advices. I understand people's expectation on the game mechanic and more flexibility but there are a few things you mentioned above I probably won't implement such as body slider. Basically any mechanic that you won't expect in a typical RPGM H-game won't be here, since this won't be a Sex-Skyrim game and I don't want to explode the scope, which usually makes the game undeliverable.

Please be tolerant while it comes to the simplicity of the game, since I am doing this just myself as part time and I want to deliver it by the end of the year.
I know people are asking for thicker characters, but don't forget about us that like thin/petite characters too please. Not every character needs huge hips and tits to be sexy, small tits and a tiny frame is also sexy.

lazt96

Sep 8, 2017
After you unzipped the game, go to "Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" folder and run the UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe, which will install the Unreal runtime requirements for you. Let me know if that solves the issue.
I'm already installed that before, and i try to uninstall and install again but the problem not solved.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any way to go outside at night? I put on a night outfit on thinking that might have been the issue but even with that change my only options to travel at night are home or the tutorial area

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Is there any way to go outside at night? I put on a night outfit on thinking that might have been the issue but even with that change my only options to travel at night are home or the tutorial area
Night mode is not added yet. It is coming soon!

40lbs

May 30, 2022
holy shit thank you for making an UE game that actually has detailed graphics configuration, especially for letting me turn off the fucking TAA

• Haha
Reactions: EroStudio

revenqex

Dec 6, 2021
You should be able to buy clothes with the money you earn and it would be nice if new places and new npcs are added and you can take off your clothes during sex.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes