3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
I seem to be unable to save the game, at least none of the save slots are updating graphically when I try to use them. No log to post, and no error given, so I'm not sure what I can post to help you.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
First off Freezer, you owe me two stuffed crust pizzas. Second, what is the game in your sig? I did a search but nothing came up

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to turn off "This Thread". Crap baskets
Foolish monkey!!! I am far Cold(er) and Cooler than any Fridge you've ever seen! As the Emperor off Universe 7, my power level is 530,001!! I will not part with a single crumb of pizza!
But alas, I am in a good mood so you can continue living your pitiful life. I will even bestow a gift upon you. Now listen carefully maggot, the game you seek is "Being a DIK". Now leave!! I have monkey's to exterminate!

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
v0.1.5 CG:
Hello!
Thank you for showing interest in our project!
As for build v0.1.5 we are trying to make the game CGs easy to be accessed in-game via Cheat Mode, hence the player does not need to download another file separately just to see them. If there is anything else you would like to be more accessible in the future please let us know, we will definitely consider it.
Is there any other reason we may have missed why you, as a player, need a separate download for the game's CGs?

D

Deleted member 1435905

From what I've played so far, the concept is pretty interesting. I'm a big fan of deck building card games (Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, you name it), but this is a pretty unique take on a deck builder. Instead of having several large decks optimized for their own niche, you instead have a small deck of cards you assemble before each encounter to counter your opponets strategy. There's also no RNG involved in battle, so it's purely strategy. I'll have to keep on going to see if I can perfect the battles somehow; I keep dipping under 0 Stamina. Something else that astounds me is that this was made in RPG Maker of all things. Like damn, I didn't recognize it at first. Really clean use of menus and interfaces, guys. Kudos to the artist too, those are some pretty good CGs (animated, too!). Know that at there are still people keeping their eyes on this. Godspeed, folks.

D

Deleted member 1435905

Hello!
Thank you for showing interest in our project!
As for build v0.1.5 we are trying to make the game CGs easy to be accessed in-game via Cheat Mode, hence the player does not need to download another file separately just to see them. If there is anything else you would like to be more accessible in the future please let us know, we will definitely consider it.
Is there any other reason we may have missed why you, as a player, need a separate download for the game's CGs?
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but at least on mobile, I can't seem to find any way to hide the frequent message box, a common feature elsewhere. Perhaps that's a factor?

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but at least on mobile, I can't seem to find any way to hide the frequent message box, a common feature elsewhere. Perhaps that's a factor?
Thank you for playing our game! It means a lot to us.
At the current moment, there are no text boxes during the interactable lewd scenes. In the close future we will implement a hide message box feature along with other narrative quality of life improvements.

We are currently working on a huge update where we plan to implement first parts of the story along with other several new systems (including battle system update).

D

Deleted member 1435905

Looking
Thank you for playing our game! It means a lot to us.
At the current moment, there are no text boxes during the interactable lewd scenes. In the close future we will implement a hide message box feature along with other narrative quality of life improvements.

We are currently working on a huge update where we plan to implement first parts of the story along with other several new systems (including battle system update).
Looking forward to it! I'd better rush to get better before greater challenge comes, then.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
A very fucking badass great game very few game I found here have this implement system very unique game for me I really hope you don't abandon this game please don't abandon this game I very interested in this one

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
A very fucking badass great game very few game I found here have this implement system very unique game for me I really hope you don't abandon this game please don't abandon this game I very interested in this one
Thank you for playing our game! And don't worry, we will not abandon the development, we are actively working towards the new Public update.

1606775979038.jpg
It might take a while until the next Public update is released since we are trying to bring significant content to the game for the players to actually play.
In order to assure everyone that we are still progressing with the game development we are trying to regularly post patches on our Patreon page.

Hounddog51505

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for playing our game! And don't worry, we will not abandon the development, we are actively working towards the new Public update.

It might take a while until the next Public update is released since we are trying to bring significant content to the game for the players to actually play.
In order to assure everyone that we are still progressing with the game development we are trying to regularly post patches on our Patreon page.
when is the next update?

Reactions: noaccgarena01

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TrashGods

Just a few questions, what kinda game are you going for? cause the impression I get is a sole MC game (i.e. MCs dick is the only dick you see, and the only one that gets wet), with a possibility of harem?

If my impression is wrong, what other tags are you planning to add? if there are some more niche fetishes that aren't going to be optional, you should announce them sooner rather than later (in like a future/planned tag section). So people don't get caught of guard by it. (some examples: sharing, ntr, rape, moster sex etc.).

As for the three endings, what kind of endings are they? is it like 3 different girls? or 3 different tones (Good guy, neutral guy, bad guy), or three different contextual endings (romantic, dominant, slave owner), just to name a few examples.

Side note: seems like you may have romantic/dating elements as a primary focus, if that is the case you may wish to add romance to the tags (of course if that isn't the case ignore this note).

shinig4m111

Mar 26, 2020
The impression that i have is that the developer of the game don't talked to anyone in all her entire life and resolved to speak all of everything he hasn't said all his life in the game's dialogue, WITH NO OPTION TO SPEED OR JUMP. But the game is ok.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can you fix the characters not to hide when you use the hide text box? Damn I want to see there entire outfits.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
WhyAmIStillHereThough
If we will be able or not we still don't know, it is an unknown variable but definitely a feature we have considered to implement.

shinig4m111
Hm... that's an interesting view. Yet with our main character we are trying to achieve something slightly different. More precisely, we are aiming to make MC have a general reaction to events, but not a reaction which stands out of real-life ordinary. We would want to make the main story as unbiased as we can, while the other "smaller branches" model over the player's personality.

We might go in the wrong direction with such a decision that's why your feedback is highly valuable to us.

Having a MC with a specific kind of personality might kill the player's immersion more comparable to a MC without his fully "known" personality.

bobdillan
These are some well elaborated questions.

To answer your first line questions, we want to have sole MC only through the Main Story, but not through "side" stories.
As for the possibility of harem, for now we would like to keep ourselves away from this idea. Despite our story's world making a harem more plausible, "realistically" it is not widely performed due to its nature to create complex problems between MC and the other characters in the harem.

For your second line questions, we want to make the "main story" characters to have light or vanilla fetishes, or none at all, while the side characters (which are optional to obtain) will provide the player a much wider pool of fetishes to choose from.
Initially we wanted to first show then tell (about fetishes), but if the people are curious we can start adding a list of upcoming fetishes too.

About the ending in our case it will be a little tricky, but we have already something planned.
We want to add multiple characters with their own kind of "side" stories, in exchange we gave up on the idea of endings per character. We are aiming for endings per player personality instead, depending on how he modeled his "personality" through the gameplay. Based on your "dominant" type of personality the player can get more than 3 endings.
This idea is just planned and over time this might change if it proves to be overscoping.

About the endings, our ideas are not fully shaped yet but we have a plan for them. If these prove to be overscopingthen we will attempt to ship different ways to end the story. Our plan is to make the endings based on the player's predominant (chosen) personality through the gameplay, rather than character based endings. They will be based on tones, but we would like to avoid true "bad" endings and present different views instead.

Thank you for suggesting the tag, we are definitely considering adding it, but first we would like to revamp the way the player interacts with the characters. In the upcoming updates we would like to make character interactions more valuable to the player, feedback from all kinds of perspectives will be super well received as all others.

molitar
Thank you for your suggestion. I will look to see what I can do to make this an option.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes