3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Any way to disable the Debug Mode features and also change the character's traits?
Once you have enabled the Debug features they cannot be disabled anymore, would not be possible to take back something given without creating a list of issues.
And you will be able to change Main Character's traits in the future (to reset the traits)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the hell is with events I can't seem to do any of them!

Game is starting to go downhill fast let's list the damn negatives.

1. Takes forever to get a new card and they are all shit so never use them. Original cards better than any of the new ones.
2. Some child like deity shows up and tells you to go to forest.. nothing happens
3. probably the ONLY decent cards are locked behind paywall called forest of desire
4. Game has lack of progression and turning into a real grind fest. Spend weeks grinding girls with same damn boring event to build up any affection. Bad enough you have to build affection but you have to do it with these events that decrease other affection stats. Trust, Attraction, Compassion. Make you lose some whenever you do an event just to make game take longer.
5. Gear is awfully done.. You MUST have all 3 matching gear or your throwing away bonuses so you can't just use the best gear!
6. Game does not know if it wants to be a card game or a board game and everything else feels like an after thought because interactions are few and far between where anything interesting even happens.

Pro
1. Card game
2. Scenes and Art is good

The cons far outweigh the damn pros and game just keeps getting tons more grind. That last review was back in version 3.0 should tell how bad this game is getting that there is no more comments on it otherwise the review would be down to 2 star if anyone reviewed it anymore. When game first came out there was a real story and you were progressing to that story now it's some hybrid fucked up mess of a card game. Redo of a Heroes has been doing the card portion correctly while this one fails miserably get a new card with no damn explanation of what it does for that matter. Containment? That is all card pretty much says no description of what it does and all cards are horribly done this way.

Last edited:

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
What the hell is with events I can't seem to do any of them!

Game is starting to go downhill fast let's list the damn negatives.

1. Takes forever to get a new card and they are all shit so never use them. Original cards better than any of the new ones.
2. Some child like deity shows up and tells you to go to forest.. nothing happens
3. probably the ONLY decent cards are locked behind paywall called forest of desire
4. Game has lack of progression and turning into a real grind fest. Spend weeks grinding girls with same damn boring event to build up any affection. Bad enough you have to build affection but you have to do it with these events that decrease other affection stats. Trust, Attraction, Compassion. Make you lose some whenever you do an event just to make game take longer.
5. Gear is awfully done.. You MUST have all 3 matching gear or your throwing away bonuses so you can't just use the best gear!
6. Game does not know if it wants to be a card game or a board game and everything else feels like an after thought because interactions are few and far between where anything interesting even happens.

Pro
1. Card game
2. Scenes and Art is good

The cons far outweigh the damn pros and game just keeps getting tons more grind. That last review was back in version 3.0 should tell how bad this game is getting that there is no more comments on it otherwise the review would be down to 2 star if anyone reviewed it anymore. When game first came out there was a real story and you were progressing to that story now it's some hybrid fucked up mess of a card game. Redo of a Heroes has been doing the card portion correctly while this one fails miserably get a new card with no damn explanation of what it does for that matter. Containment? That is all card pretty much says no description of what it does and all cards are horribly done this way.
Thank you for your review :) personally I consider your review to be bit troll or you might've downloaded a different game.
Based on several points you've made, I'll use them to highlight a few features we have in Eroison:
- You can complete the whole game easily with no new cards (you can also upgrade your initial deck)
- Most OP cards in the game are the one from the initial deck, but you have to be a bit creative with the combos
- Regarding taking "weeks" to build up affection, is my mistake for not explaining some mechanics better, will be improved. It currently takes only a few days to unlock girl's side stories and lewd scene
- Regarding gear, you get a whole set for free from the main progression, and the rest you can craft (which takes again, only a few days to get a full set)

Also regarding this "grind", the game gives you pretty easily:
- skip tickets for stages
- Reward Multipliers (you got only 15 materials from a stage? use 3 reward multipliers and you get 15*3 = 45)
- free debugs which is giving you affection with the girls
- not only you have a Battle Tutorial, but also in-battle guide, in-battle Tooltip (hold click on card) and pre-battle card description when you're choosing them so you know what they do

I think you're confusing this game with some other game from this forum, because when Erosion came out it literally had really bad grinding, lack of purposes everywhere and no intro chapters.

If you're a fan of powerpoint slideshow games, Erosion might not be exactly what you're looking for :)

Reactions: Rewdo06

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Should I increase this value? When I look at the statistics section in joiplay, it looks like bored, can you help?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Should I increase this value? When I look at the statistics section in joiplay, it looks like bored, can you help?
Look at the scenes it tells you how many of each stat you require to see the scene.

Rewdo06

Feb 6, 2023
Thank you for your review :) personally I consider your review to be bit troll or you might've downloaded a different game.
Based on several points you've made, I'll use them to highlight a few features we have in Eroison:
- You can complete the whole game easily with no new cards (you can also upgrade your initial deck)
- Most OP cards in the game are the one from the initial deck, but you have to be a bit creative with the combos
- Regarding taking "weeks" to build up affection, is my mistake for not explaining some mechanics better, will be improved. It currently takes only a few days to unlock girl's side stories and lewd scene
- Regarding gear, you get a whole set for free from the main progression, and the rest you can craft (which takes again, only a few days to get a full set)

Also regarding this "grind", the game gives you pretty easily:
- skip tickets for stages
- Reward Multipliers (you got only 15 materials from a stage? use 3 reward multipliers and you get 15*3 = 45)
- free debugs which is giving you affection with the girls
- not only you have a Battle Tutorial, but also in-battle guide, in-battle Tooltip (hold click on card) and pre-battle card description when you're choosing them so you know what they do

I think you're confusing this game with some other game from this forum, because when Erosion came out it literally had really bad grinding, lack of purposes everywhere and no intro chapters.

If you're a fan of powerpoint slideshow games, Erosion might not be exactly what you're looking for :)
Hi, what happened to the game? Seems like it wasn't updated for at least 1year.
I actually enjoyed it and had high hopes for it...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes