3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Also, how do you get to phantom cliffs? That task seems confusing and I do not know how to change areas? Is there even multiple areas?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Game looks great! Thanks for making it available for Android platform, I've just installed it and can't wait to play :p:cool::love:

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The question i always have before starting a new rpgm game.
Is there a scene replay? Because RPGM's save system is one of the least friendly for saving scenes out there. And then you get devs that think it's cute to limit the number of saves, making the system even worse.
I do like to re-watch my favorite scenes at times.
Yes, we do have a Chapter Replay feature. After you finish story part it gets registered in Story Journal (tap on mission preview panel to access it) from where it can be replayed.
Indeed, RPGM has lots of limitations on the side of message accessibility, but we tried to work around them.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Also, how do you get to phantom cliffs? That task seems confusing and I do not know how to change areas? Is there even multiple areas?
After you clear Stage 0-9, when clicking on the Depart button you can go to Area Select button and from there you have listed Phantom's Cliff.

Regarding the Difficulty Selection that is a strange problem, I'll try to reproduce it on different screen sizes. It should be fixed next patch if I manage to reproduce

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hi, could anyone give me the www/img/placeholder/ -> hud_placeholder.png ?
Cant load here and i'd like to avoid redownloading everything

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hi, could anyone give me the www/img/placeholder/ -> hud_placeholder.png ?
Cant load here and i'd like to avoid redownloading everything
How did you get this error? What you attempted to access? You got this error on an older save file?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
How did you get this error? What you attempted to access? You got this error on an older save file?
I simply installed and tried to start a game. I hit new game and poof
1664288187410.png

Edit : I played this in the first ver that appeared here a long time ago but i usually get rid of the folders a few month after, without going to the save locations. But i did it again right now and i clearly click new game, not continue.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I simply installed and tried to start a game. I hit new game and poof
View attachment 2067729

Edit : I played this in the first ver that appeared here a long time ago but i usually get rid of the folders a few month after, without going to the save locations. But i did it again right now and i clearly click new game, not continue.
Most likely this happened because you used a save file which is way too old.

We started making compatibility layers around version 2.0, anything under that is most likely is not compatible with the newer builds.
The changes in builds under 2.0 might've also affected the newer version if it was overwritten.
You could try to rename the folder of the failed version you have right now to something like "Erosion Older", then download the latest version and unzip it then play it like that, without overlapping with the older version

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The game needs a shorter prologue/intro. I tried it yesterday and was overwhelmed with mechanics. Thirty minutes in, and I haven't met a single hero I was supposed to corrupt. A lot of the stuff the game frontloads you with could be explained later in favor of more plot development.

Also, is it just me, or are keyboard controls kinda broken even in menus?

Reactions: alexxxyoung

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
what the hell 12$ a month ? eh? so is 120$ a year game?
Those money are only for extra features, not for the game itself. The game itself is free, that paid version of the game gives you enhanced debug tools (among which instant character unlock is an option).

And regarding the characters, all of them will reach the public version through rotation but at a slower peace.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
hey i downloaded the game and its showing me this error when i start it
You can try the following:
- Restarting the game
- Once you get to the New Game Menu, wait a bit
- Once you get to the New Game Menu > go to Options > wait a bit > go back to the New Game Menu
- Start the game session while disconnected from the internet

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Just played through the chapters for the first time. How do you get the Mayim character mentioned in the changelog? I'm pretty sure I did everything except expedition in the second area. Although I wasn't able to figure out how to complete all the goals on the first expedition map either.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes