3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
The public debug instantly unlocks only the Story Partners.
The new partner can be found from the Forest of Desires (from where you obtain cards) on the Adventurer's Pathway.
Oh, so you need the patreon/early access version to access her?

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Oh, so you need the patreon/early access version to access her?
For the moment, yes. Once a few months we are doing a shifting process where Early Access partners are pushed to Public and Alpha Branch partners are pushed to Early Access.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Uhhh, why no cheat option anymore to skip to the end of the patch?
To the end of the patch? I think you mean the option to get the story partners and skip prologue

Both of these are still present, first when you start new game you can skip prologue (like before), and now you can unlock story partners from Depart button while in-game > Debug (upper right corner) > Inevitable Encounter debug is the one which unlocks story partners.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
To the end of the patch? I think you mean the option to get the story partners and skip prologue

Both of these are still present, first when you start new game you can skip prologue (like before), and now you can unlock story partners from Depart button while in-game > Debug (upper right corner) > Inevitable Encounter debug is the one which unlocks story partners.
Wow you guys actually made this game uncheatable... neither CE nor saveeditor works on it, why tho, I dont want to grind through, and I'm a poor boy, can't afford to support you on patreon... just let us plebs cheat our way through, you can get both characters yes, but you don't get them full affection like the previous patch :(

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Wow you guys actually made this game uncheatable... neither CE nor saveeditor works on it, why tho, I dont want to grind through, and I'm a poor boy, can't afford to support you on patreon... just let us plebs cheat our way through, you can get both characters yes, but you don't get them full affection like the previous patch :(
The game should be playable even without cheat mode. If you want to get more affection on partners you can match the traits they are interested in, this way you will gain more parameters (including affection too) per partner interaction

Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_19.png

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
The game should be playable even without cheat mode. If you want to get more affection on partners you can match the traits they are interested in, this way you will gain more parameters (including affection too) per partner interaction

View attachment 1841843 View attachment 1841844
Just saying I'm working 9-10 hours a day, do you honestly think I have time to grind through this? I'm just looking for a quick nut, I remembered this game used to have insta nut content, but I guess you guys changed it, doesn't matter, wish you good luck, don't have time to grind through 2-3 hours of gameplay just for some nutting, take care

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Just saying I'm working 9-10 hours a day, do you honestly think I have time to grind through this? I'm just looking for a quick nut, I remembered this game used to have insta nut content, but I guess you guys changed it, doesn't matter, wish you good luck, don't have time to grind through 2-3 hours of gameplay just for some nutting, take care
The Alpha Branch has a debug to unlock all characters regardless of their rarity + other debug to instantly unlock the side stories and lewd scenes of all characters (all rarities).
We'll review what other debug options we can offer Public Version to have an easier nut with Story Characters. Thank you for your feedback.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
There are two things that worry me about this game, they are:
1) there's already a million currencies/resources despite the early stage of development, and
2) the writing

Too many currencies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing

Also, whoever thought of the constantly-scrolling tutorial in the knowledge menu needs to be angrily frowned at. If you're going to use an image illustration, why not make it a still pop-up?

Otherwise, I like the ambition on display, and you can certainly do much worse for a mobile game. Best of luck going forward!

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There are two things that worry me about this game, they are:
1) there's already a million currencies/resources despite the early stage of development, and
2) the writing

Too many currencies

Writing

Also, whoever thought of the constantly-scrolling tutorial in the knowledge menu needs to be angrily frowned at. If you're going to use an image illustration, why not make it a still pop-up?

Otherwise, I like the ambition on display, and you can certainly do much worse for a mobile game. Best of luck going forward!
Interesting outlook! Few months ago the game had several direction issues which led to the the current mess, we're working on making everything more clear as we move forward adding content.
Regarding the bells idea sounds very interesting, yet this idea will conflict with the lore, since the player will be able to gain more energy than bells on the clock (each bell being equivalent of the cardinal hours in a day).
As the development continues I will reconsider this idea.

Regarding the writing, the text is written by the same person who is developing new features at the same time, later when we manage to gather a bit more budget we'll hire a proofreader for the whole game. About the MC, in the upcoming chapters we tried to make him less generic and we'll continue trying until

Reactions: Fuscen

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is the grind factor so shitty in this game? First let's give you 5 stamina points but wait everything fucking costs 2 stamina! So limited to a shitty 2 actions in an entire day! WTF? So interact with her and so many of the damn interactions lower her other stats? The expedition is just a pain in the ass to play and not fun at all.

It's starting to get very UNFUN because I am so tired of seeing the same interactions over and over and no fast forward so you have to watch them repeatedly...

Cards damn well near impossible to get a new card in the game at all.. I got 2 and now unable to get anymore. Equipment so much damn grinding to raise sword and armor.. the repetition again so much that it's unfun. Oh and grinding does not help your level any either it seems as grind forever and still level 1. Partner is only extra health in expedition because it's stuck in auto battle and so partner never attacks she is only good to take half damage and that is it.

If you have to have damn grind make it damn well isntant it takes too damn long to do anything and no skip so all it does it makes game longer for no reason. I bet what is in there now is probably about 20 minutes of game play to get to 0-5 so dev makes it artificially longer with all the damn grind.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Why is the grind factor so shitty in this game? First let's give you 5 stamina points but wait everything fucking costs 2 stamina! So limited to a shitty 2 actions in an entire day! WTF? So interact with her and so many of the damn interactions lower her other stats? The expedition is just a pain in the ass to play and not fun at all.

It's starting to get very UNFUN because I am so tired of seeing the same interactions over and over and no fast forward so you have to watch them repeatedly...

Cards damn well near impossible to get a new card in the game at all.. I got 2 and now unable to get anymore. Equipment so much damn grinding to raise sword and armor.. the repetition again so much that it's unfun. Oh and grinding does not help your level any either it seems as grind forever and still level 1. Partner is only extra health in expedition because it's stuck in auto battle and so partner never attacks she is only good to take half damage and that is it.

If you have to have damn grind make it damn well isntant it takes too damn long to do anything and no skip so all it does it makes game longer for no reason. I bet what is in there now is probably about 20 minutes of game play to get to 0-5 so dev makes it artificially longer with all the damn grind.
Oh hey, thank you for your feedback :) we're constantly trying to improve the gameplay so your input is greatly valued.
In the next update we're brining lots of improvements to this "grindy" part of materials and equipment.

I find strange your statement regarding the length of the battles, because it should take around 10-15 minutes maximum to clear all stages in the game so far, with a bit of strategy.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 1928809
how to fix this?
I'm using joiplay
Hm, I don't know how scripts are interpreted in joiplay, but if that error appears when you first start a new session, you could try the following:
- wait about 1 minute in Start Screen before you start a new session
- in Start Screen enter Options, wait a bit then return to Start Screen before you start a new session
- attempt to start a new session about 5 times to see if it works

If none of these work, the problem is the joiplay probably

Reactions: sakuzuda

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The question i always have before starting a new rpgm game.
Is there a scene replay? Because RPGM's save system is one of the least friendly for saving scenes out there. And then you get devs that think it's cute to limit the number of saves, making the system even worse.
I do like to re-watch my favorite scenes at times.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Erosion 0.3.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
error erosion.png Happens when you click on the difficulty selector. Used an old save file 0.3.2

Edit: Same thing happens with a new file

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes