VN Unity Erosphere [v6.9.6.0-2k] [bdot.labs]

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like the animations, which program did you use to animate? can you PM if it's personal? thanks
ty. its a framework i wrote myself using shaders. the animation is done at runtime thats why its a bit taxing on the gpu but its also more flexible than tailored animation because i can react to user input like mouse movement.

Reactions: zoku

Wingrider

Dec 30, 2021
Well the tag description says "A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind." so I don't think that's false but i see where you're coming from. I clarified the tag in the developer notes.

I should clarify, that's it's not you, the dev, I'm annoyed with, nor is this the place I should vent frustration. I apologize for the misdirection of my comment before. The problem is the site, and who designed the tags.

Using 'transformation' as a blanket term for any and all changes that happen to a subject, some of the worst offenders being wholesome -> slut. Literally nothing physical, just an attitude and priority change...they would still consider that 'transformation'.

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
Fun, nice start of a game. You might consider keeping the MC looking how he did originally than changing him into mr perfect. A slob or flawed character is more interesting to play or empathize with... Might make for a more interesting experience.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Looks good but went on my ignore list just because
of the motion in the tile on the latest updates screen.
Gives me a headache.

Cheers,
Best of Luck!

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Looks good but went on my ignore list just because
of the motion in the tile on the latest updates screen.
Gives me a headache.

Cheers,
Best of Luck!
ill change that next update. wanted to show off the jiggle physics but i guess it went a bit overboard.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
ty. its a framework i wrote myself using shaders. the animation is done at runtime thats why its a bit taxing on the gpu but its also more flexible than tailored animation because i can react to user input like mouse movement.
Thanks for the feedback and good Job. I hope to see an Incest Game in the future with such talent.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
AI CG with vibration.
Even the bounce effect is a bit off than normal one, it still tempting and intriguing.

Though I had seen enough AI CG, so this is nothing for me.

Enjoy btw

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
What do you use to generate your images, if you don't mind me asking? I'm using a year old version of stable diffusion and I was thinking of updating to something newer since I see that AI generation has gotten even better, but I don't know where to start looking.

StupidFatHead

Mar 10, 2020
What do you use to generate your images, if you don't mind me asking? I'm using a year old version of stable diffusion and I was thinking of updating to something newer since I see that AI generation has gotten even better, but I don't know where to start looking.
Not OP obviously.. But I know a lot about AI and SD..
Try using webui forge (you can find it on github).
Use PonyXL as a model (CivitAI).
Test renders at like 600-800 resolution and then hirez fix to x2 or more.
Helps to try some PonyXL style loras too (CivitAI).
Another hint.. Positive prompt score_6_up, score_7_up, score_8_up, score_9_up.. Negative prompt score_4, score,5

If you follow this basic setup, you should be seeing results that look extremely professional. I'd skip 1.5 models in 2024.. SDXL models had a bad rep for awhile, but PonyXL solved the lack of anatomy training. But.. You might have to do some inpainting if you are attempting photorealism.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
The game feels a bit too barebones, and I don't mean (just) content wise. Basically, there are a lot of things you can, and maybe should be improved upon.

While I think the core of the story is fine, I feel like the parts leading up to the sex-scenes don't give them any weight, making them feel very flat. For example, the girl meets you, and within one day she's screaming your name while masturbating, a bit too "unrealistic," and it doesn't do wonders for her character.

Also regarding the scenes themselves, more specifically of the BJ scene. Instead of having two cut-out images, and using them to represent the motion, I would instead do one of these two things:
- Have a Stand-by-Image which is followed by a Contact-Version of it, and then I'd use the 2nd image for the motion with the 3rd Image (which in this case would be the dick.)
- Have multiple images that do the whole motion, have a "1 to 5 step" image that does the whole motion and quickly swamp between them to make the animation.

Of course, you don't have to adhere to anything I say. I feel like I need to say this every time I give feedback on a game. It's your game, you know what you want to do, I'm giving feedback based of what I'd do, but that may lead to something you don't want- so... see whether anything I said is useful, if so, try to implement it, if not, cheers. As long as you focus on your own vision, it should turn out alright, and good luck.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't feel comfortable fully sharing my workflow but i can tell you this much: I still use an old sd1.5 model. I've tried out newer sdxl models but while they were better to achieve certain poses I always liked the style of 1.5 models more (for what style im going for atleast). I have to correct a lot of stuff manually but its worth it imo. I'm also sometimes using xl models to help fix parts of 1.5 generations.
The game feels a bit too barebones, and I don't mean (just) content wise. Basically, there are a lot of things you can, and maybe should be improved upon.

While I think the core of the story is fine, I feel like the parts leading up to the sex-scenes don't give them any weight, making them feel very flat. For example, the girl meets you, and within one day she's screaming your name while masturbating, a bit too "unrealistic," and it doesn't do wonders for her character.

Also regarding the scenes themselves, more specifically of the BJ scene. Instead of having two cut-out images, and using them to represent the motion, I would instead do one of these two things:
- Have a Stand-by-Image which is followed by a Contact-Version of it, and then I'd use the 2nd image for the motion with the 3rd Image (which in this case would be the dick.)
- Have multiple images that do the whole motion, have a "1 to 5 step" image that does the whole motion and quickly swamp between them to make the animation.

Of course, you don't have to adhere to anything I say. I feel like I need to say this every time I give feedback on a game. It's your game, you know what you want to do, I'm giving feedback based of what I'd do, but that may lead to something you don't want- so... see whether anything I said is useful, if so, try to implement it, if not, cheers. As long as you focus on your own vision, it should turn out alright, and good luck.
thank you for the feedback. adressing your points:
- The female characters were intended to feel a bit flat at the start (with given context). I aim to develop the personalities of each character over time and give them more depth gradually. Thats why they show any/barely any emotion now.
- the scenes don't reflect that much weight because they are relatively tame at this moment which hopefully will give the more wild stuff later on more weight.
- I didn't quite understand your scene feedback but I'm still experimenting with the animation stuff since what I'm using for animation is unusual and i still have to make a lot of adjustments to implement the things im going for.

StupidFatHead

Mar 10, 2020
I don't feel comfortable fully sharing my workflow but i can tell you this much: I still use an old sd1.5 model. I've tried out newer sdxl models but while they were better to achieve certain poses I always liked the style of 1.5 models more (for what style im going for atleast). I have to correct a lot of stuff manually but its worth it imo. I'm also sometimes using xl models to help fix parts of 1.5 generations.

thank you for the feedback. adressing your points:
- The female characters were intended to feel a bit flat at the start (with given context). I aim to develop the personalities of each character over time and give them more depth gradually. Thats why they show any/barely any emotion now.
- the scenes don't reflect that much weight because they are relatively tame at this moment which hopefully will give the more wild stuff later on more weight.
- I didn't quite understand your scene feedback but I'm still experimenting with the animation stuff since what I'm using for animation is unusual and i still have to make a lot of adjustments to implement the things im going for.
I agree with you that 1.5 can do some nice styles. I would suggest using PonyXL for posing and then img2img with a 1.5 style you like (probably with a depth controlnet). Using some loras with the Pony model to get it as close to the result you want first.
That's my workflow for photorealistic results, but it could help you get the artstyle you are using with your 1.5 models too.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I should clarify, that's it's not you, the dev, I'm annoyed with, nor is this the place I should vent frustration. I apologize for the misdirection of my comment before. The problem is the site, and who designed the tags.

Using 'transformation' as a blanket term for any and all changes that happen to a subject, some of the worst offenders being wholesome -> slut. Literally nothing physical, just an attitude and priority change...they would still consider that 'transformation'.
The correct tag to describe what you are referring to is not Transformation but is actually called Corruption. Maybe before venting frustration about what you believe a term covers you should read the Tags Rules And List several times before posting an incorrect tag and mis-defining it (Oh and to be clear it has been the same Corruption tag for several years they didn't "Just" change it recently.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
Happy for a skinny fat/fat mc. Also happy that we can go through transformation phase , working out etc..

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Erosphere-6.9.6.02k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!