4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
What's wrong with the version of this game? These numbers are a bit... random? Version 1.0 is usually a finished product and here we already have 6.9 and this is the second update.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What's wrong with the version of this game? These numbers are a bit... random? Version 1.0 is usually a finished product and here we already have 6.9 and this is the second update.
First 3 numbers stand for how much content is in the game. Scenes.Renders.Cards and last number is a minor for fixes. Shouldve provided a changelog i guess but its kind of explained in the devnotes. Will provide changelog next time

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
It's been awhile since I have seen a beardless dwarf. I shouldn't be surprised since WotC went full woketard.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, thanks for this at least...

KnC0FC.gif

Now whenever someone posts something moronic about how a game NEEDS animation, I can just post this AI slop in response. Man, do you like how those hands and arms squash and stretch as the tits 'jiggle'? Here you go. When every mouth breather demands 'animation' be included in every game, this is the result. This is what zero effort animation offloaded onto a machine gets you. Animation being reduced to nothing more than a marketing feature in name only, just another bullet point in a grifter's check list in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Welp, thanks for this at least...

View attachment 3619343

Now whenever someone posts something moronic about how a game NEEDS animation, I can just post this AI slop in response. Man, do you like how those hands and arms squash and stretch as the tits 'jiggle'? Here you go. When every mouth breather demands 'animation' be included in every game, this is the result. This is what zero effort animation offloaded onto a machine gets you. Animation being reduced to nothing more than a marketing feature in name only, just another bullet point in a grifter's check list in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
sorry you feel that way. the squash and stretch on the hands and arms is actually intentional though to simulate the movement effects on the rest of her body too. I put a lot of effort in my animations - I developed the animation framework for this myself and I'm excited to create new stuff with it because i think I theres still a lot of potential.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
so the mc is a fatty, but does he stay a fatty or does he get like alien lypo and ancient chinese cultivation medicine to become instantly in shape? Cause i think a fat mc would be more fun, after all, usually the fatties are either the annoying friend no player ever asked for, creepy uncle/neighbor, or the bosses psycho hose-beast wife that can take Godzilla in a slap fight using just her kankles and verbal sparring prowess.

...wait dont tell me, im gonna give it a play

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Erosphere-6.9.12.0.2k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
sorry you feel that way. the squash and stretch on the hands and arms is actually intentional though to simulate the movement effects on the rest of her body too. I put a lot of effort in my animations - I developed the animation framework for this myself and I'm excited to create new stuff with it because i think I theres still a lot of potential.
Sure you did. Too bad you couldn't put the same 'effort' into, I dunno, making your own art instead of instead of farming it off onto a machine built off of the globe spanning theft of work from actual artists. Why should I believe you did that, rather than just buy a module from the Unity store? You've already demonstrated you prefer using as little effort as possible.

Also, I went to school for animation. Bullshit the squash and stretch is 'intentional'. It is not. It's a byproduct of taking a flat piece of 'art' you didn't make yourself, and trying to chop it up into a paper-doll template so that you can jiggle the pixels around by dragging the attached vertices. That's not the same 'squash and stretch' principal of traditional Disney-style cell animation. I know, again I literally went to school for this shit.

But good animation is hard. Really hard. That's why it's so rare around here. Very few have the skill to even successfully output pre-baked animations (e.g. using pre-existing or store bought animations in Daz3D/Blender/HoneyStudio to output a render that is framed good, runs at a decent frame-rate, and doesn't make the end-users eyes bleed), let alone develop their own bespoke ones. That's why the vast majority of 'animation' found here is animation by the barest of technicalities, in that it does technically move. Doesn't make it good by any stretch of the imagination.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
any chance your gonna port this to Android? Only way I normally play VN titles.
Eventually yes. Im a bit worried about performance on android so i might have to do some optimizations before that.
Sure you did. Too bad you couldn't put the same 'effort' into, I dunno, making your own art instead of instead of farming it off onto a machine built off of the globe spanning theft of work from actual artists. Why should I believe you did that, rather than just buy a module from the Unity store? You've already demonstrated you prefer using as little effort as possible.

Also, I went to school for animation. Bullshit the squash and stretch is 'intentional'. It is not. It's a byproduct of taking a flat piece of 'art' you didn't make yourself, and trying to chop it up into a paper-doll template so that you can jiggle the pixels around by dragging the attached vertices. That's not the same 'squash and stretch' principal of traditional Disney-style cell animation. I know, again I literally went to school for this shit.

But good animation is hard. Really hard. That's why it's so rare around here. Very few have the skill to even successfully output pre-baked animations (e.g. using pre-existing or store bought animations in Daz3D/Blender/HoneyStudio to output a render that is framed good, runs at a decent frame-rate, and doesn't make the end-users eyes bleed), let alone develop their own bespoke ones. That's why the vast majority of 'animation' found here is animation by the barest of technicalities, in that it does technically move. Doesn't make it good by any stretch of the imagination.
My position is that i put a lot of effort in this animation and yours is that i haven't. If we disagree on that thats fine and i won't even bother to argue against that. please don't make this an emotional thing. I have noted your critique now lets move on.

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
I like seeing meltdowns over Ai. Yeah I get it where they are coming from, but they go the extra mile and make an essay and act like someone killed their dog or something, dunno it's funny to me. Imagine what will happen in 5 years.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I put a lot of effort in my animations - I developed the animation framework for this myself and I'm excited to create new stuff with it because i think I theres still a lot of potential.
F the haters.
You found a solid, low budget, solution for your pet project.
It does a reasonable job of 'giving a bit of life' to the game.
And it's got some interesting potential applications. The 'jiggle' when I moved the cursor was a fun surprise. :giggle:

That said.
I don't like the way the characters bob up and down on the screen. I felt a touch of motion sickness :sick:
It'd work well enough in a situation where the conversation is happening as they walk somewhere. (In which case you'd probably want to add a 'vanishing point' scrolling background. Since they're facing the camera.)
As an alternative way to 'give life' to the stills...
Would it be possible to use your tech to give a slow rise and fall their chests? As a way of simulating breathing.

Personal taste:
I'm a big believer in the wisdom of the 80's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I'd love to see a bit variety in body shapes and breast sizes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote