1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
The game is pretty tiring to play level after level... Is there a 100% save file somewhere?

I'm also at the boss room and I hit some of the unseen attackers but it was a fluke and I can't seem to find the other ones or last one. Help?

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I agree the super giant tits ain't my thing, but they are other peoples thing, so I respect that. I just wish more B-C even A cups hit the scene, without it being some loli-bullshit. Also I'm a bit cheesed. I was playing Fallout New-Vegas with mods and my whole game crashed right when I got my T-51B power armor....ugh.

IamErick

Aug 7, 2017
There's a distinct lack of effort, as there's not much enemy variety or erotic content variety. All the translations are terrible and are awful to attempt to understand. The combat overall is pretty boring since it's just you one-shotting enemies over and over. I might be missing the point of the game, but I assume both the girl and the guy are meant to reach the top/bottom of the dungeon respectively?
Yes you need to have them reach the boss (Boyfriend first)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Haha well translating needs practise and it's true that it's a bit "broken" the english used.

On another point the game is much worse than the translation, it's a bad and boring system.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded it, no joking when you said Machine translation... It's SakuraGames quality, I know you tried and that's the main thing. I like the art, but I can't even put up with the horrible translation just for the art. Don't you even try to change the machine translation into something which makes sense instead of just pasting the result in and calling it a day. It's really unfortunate as I would have enjoyed this game. :( Main thing is you're learning and you know you can improve so I hope to see more from you and take your time :) You gotta start somewhere. :)

Barrod

Jun 20, 2017
Well machince translation is one thing, but this game have so little to offer it cant be even called proper "ero game". (6+2end scenes). This is just very bad game with very small pack of nice art, but that is just my opinion.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It got so bad I just quit reading a lot of the time; a lot of people are claiming a machine was used, so that should be a measure for your skill and the need to improve. As for the game, it's lack luster and at what stage is this boss of sorts. I went up several floors of boring enemies with the hero before getting bored and sleeping (in-game) and played as the girl to find the sex scenes lacking.

u5ern4m3123

May 4, 2017
Is this the full version, or just the demo? The dlsite is selling it for $13, but there's only around 4 unique CGs, and the file size of the download is just slightly larger than the trial version.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
How do i save my progress in the caves? When i play the girlfriend, whenever I go back i have to start from the beginning of the dungeon

el_pelufo

Jul 3, 2017
This game is really bad and it shows. The combat is a joke and the "survival" (food, water) innecesary. There is also a lot of bugs and parts poorly programmed. The translation is a very bad machine translation. The CG is fine, but there is only about 8 scenes so i recommend just looking for the CG somewhere else if you want to fap.
Skip it.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I just finsihed Meltys quest so thanks for this, looks fun.
I guess there will be no fresh air for me today as well...
Edit to add: Christ it was boring, played for an hour or so and then i deleted it, still thanks for the efford

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Can someone post an unpatched version. I've been learning Japanese for a while now (don't get your hopes up, I'm nowhere near N5) so I've been stocking up on untranslated/partially translated and abandoned/poorly translated games/manga and I want to throw this one in the pile of potential projects.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
The only good thing about this game is the HCG art, I barely feel the NTR because of the lack of NTR dialogue (esp. from the girl) and how do you pass when playing as the magical girl when you're at the bottom of the cave and she sees bandits but when you try to move closer to them she keeps saying I have to wait for them to disappear?

Sep 19, 2017
Well Honest Review about the game. Mostly hours of dungeon crawling and parameters that make no sense as you barely have to maintain them. This game is not worth the time. Barely any cg's and the combat is repetitive.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes