HTML Abandoned Erotic Magazine [v0.1a] [FapForYourLife]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Patreon_Banner.png

Overview:
After you graduated from photography school, you work with a famous media company for many years.
Your career seems to have a bright future at that moment but magazine rating continues to drop as social media coming to be a new trend among people.
Unfortunately, the company needs to lay off some employees in order to survive this critical moment, and you are on their list.
It brought to you that life is uncertain. Instead of sorrowing yourself down, you think of open your business by yourself and will do anything to make it successful.
PS. English is not my native language so you may encounter strange phase or word, I'm very sorry about this and will improve in the next version​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-22
Release Date: 2019-08-21
Developer: FapForYourLife - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

69452326_2975112035863475_742184981702377472_n.png 68542913_498549814053627_7837912975548612608_n.png ame_p1_5.png ai_app.png

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Also, dev, if it were me, in that first screenshot, the sentence "After working so hard for a long time, it did damage to my health." looks a little strange. I would change it to: "Working so hard for so long has had a marked effect on my health."

Reactions: saolo996

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Also, dev, if it were me, in that first screenshot, the sentence "After working so hard for a long time, it did damage to my health." looks a little strange. I would change it to: "Working so hard for so long has had a marked effect on my health."
Thank, I will fix that in next version.
For everyone playing my game , English is not my native language so you may encounter strange phase or word, I'm very sorry about this and will improve in next version

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
THX for making an HTML game that doesn't have sissification, transformation or humiliation, also those neat rendered graphics, you are breaking new grounds. ;)

ezgif.com-resize.gif

EDIT: "Fapping for your Life Campaign"
Doesn't masturbation help prevent prostate cancer? So technically you're already in that situation.
Buddies, you heard sexy doctor Monroe's advice,
for deeper information dial 1-800-555-TWINS (money back not guaranteed) :LOL:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some points that occur to me:
  • You previously released a game (Kiss Me One More Time) in Ren'Py. I'm curious why you changed to HTML for this game.
  • It seems that on Monday (Day) Carol is cooking breakfast in the Kitchen while simultaneously taking a bath in the bathroom.
  • During conversations, you have characters' (like Carol) speech queues (similar to dialogue bubbles). Sometimes you have Carol say one sentence in her speech queue. In the very next queue (bubble) below that, you have her speaking again. If possible, it's probably better to keep all of her speech to a single queue until the speaker switches to the MC.
  • The images for the rooms seem fairly small. Since HTML allows you to specify an image's width and height (style="height:100%; width:100%;"), I think it would be better to make these about this 100% size.
  • The Relationship, Inventory, and Tutorial screens might work better as a separate interface, like you use for save games. It took me a few moments to realize how I could return to the main game interface.
So far, I'm very much enjoying things, though. I'm so used to Daz models portrayed the same way over and over that Carol is an especially nice treat. Well done, FapForYourLife.

Last edited:

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Ok, ok... nice model choices, nice renders, interesting storyline <though I'm not a fan of the whole 'cash' concept>... let's see, let's see... Ah, yes... Stamina is an issue, as is Rep <difficult to acquire AND keep>... Lastly... PLZ!!! Go back to Ren'Py!! If nothing else, try Tyranobuilder <I KNOW I'll catch hell for THAT one...> Overall... thumbs up, good seal!! :) Please do carry on!! :)

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Keep falling into a money black hole. Can you actually make money from taking photos in the park?
Seems the only way to make money is by working as a store clerk? Atleast until you either manage to grind 500 bucks for a gym pass, hopefully that raises stamina.

NEW MESSAGE

On topic: Dev, it's really hard to even make any kind of money, i didn't even notice that you could work as a store clerk the first week so i went in the red right away, and the money gain from being a clerk is everywhere between 50-100 bucks.

+ the 20% interest means that it's basically impossible to get out of the red since you can't progress.

The first week is really unreliable, the first day you can work is on Wednesday (stamina gain) and by then you've lost possibly 200 dollars. with 5 days left and it being close impossible to get anything above 80 due to RNG, you'd be in the red pretty easily even if you decided to play the game the right way.

Tried the first week 3 times and always ended up around 430-480 bucks. Then the game forces you to borrow 120, and once again, making it even worse.

having -600 dollars and only have 7 days to get back up as a store clerk doesn't work, and so far photography in the park doesn't give you any money at all, even with 30 photography and persuasive skill.

Only made it by scumming it (going back to try again)

Have i missed any job opportunities? Can i upgrade stamina anymore after 5? Gym is locked for 500 dollars and Amelia is locked behind 500, haven't tried talking to Carol if that helps anything.

EDIT: Okay, after alot of scumming the game for more money from work, finally got enough for the gym and upgraded to more stamina so there is no money issue anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Going to wait until this has more than a Voyeurism tag, but props for making a Daz-based Asian that doesn't use this base asset:
like 90% of other Daz games.

(Even though veteran Mormont may recognize her from elsewhere :LOL:)
Edit: Oops Mormont said 3rd pic not 4th.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
FapForYourLife Download Grammarly.

Your overview needs to state English isn't your native language, or at the very least in your dev notes (although many don't read that even though they should). To say it in a comment increases the chances that you have to repeat it over and over, even when it's on the first page.

To not say it in the OP gives the impression that you're trying to (poorly) trick others into thinking that your English is perfect. That doesn't go over well in the back of one's mind.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote