HTML Abandoned Erotic Magazine [v0.1a] [FapForYourLife]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some points that occur to me:
  • You previously released a game (Kiss Me One More Time) in Ren'Py. I'm curious why you changed to HTML for this game.
  • It seems that on Monday (Day) Carol is cooking breakfast in the Kitchen while simultaneously taking a bath in the bathroom.
  • During conversations, you have characters' (like Carol) speech queues (similar to dialogue bubbles). Sometimes you have Carol say one sentence in her speech queue. In the very next queue (bubble) below that, you have her speaking again. If possible, it's probably better to keep all of her speech to a single queue until the speaker switches to the MC.
  • The images for the rooms seem fairly small. Since HTML allows you to specify an images width and height (style="height:100% width:100%;"), I think it would be better to make these about this 100% size.
  • The Relationship, Inventory, and Tutorial screens might work better as a separate interface, like you use for save games. It took me a few moments to realize how I could return to the main game interface.
So far, I'm very much enjoying things, though. I'm so used to Daz models portrayed the same way over and over that Carol is an especially nice treat. Well done, FapForYourLife.
1. Because I'm not good at coding and I don't know how to do a sandbox game like Milfy city in Renpy. Instead, Twine sugarcube is very friendly for beginner. The code is much easier than python in renpy. However, I also prefer Renpy so If I get better at coding then this game might get a revamp.

2. I thought it might be too long for a single bubble so I make it two but if you said so, I will change it.

3. I didn't know about that, I will looking in to it.

4. I forgot to put a back function on these, for now, please use back button at top left.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Seems the only way to make money is by working as a store clerk? Atleast until you either manage to grind 500 bucks for a gym pass, hopefully that raises stamina.

NEW MESSAGE

On topic: Dev, it's really hard to even make any kind of money, i didn't even notice that you could work as a store clerk the first week so i went in the red right away, and the money gain from being a clerk is everywhere between 50-100 bucks.

+ the 20% interest means that it's basically impossible to get out of the red since you can't progress.

The first week is really unreliable, the first day you can work is on Wednesday (stamina gain) and by then you've lost possibly 200 dollars. with 5 days left and it being close impossible to get anything above 80 due to RNG, you'd be in the red pretty easily even if you decided to play the game the right way.

Tried the first week 3 times and always ended up around 430-480 bucks. Then the game forces you to borrow 120, and once again, making it even worse.

having -600 dollars and only have 7 days to get back up as a store clerk doesn't work, and so far photography in the park doesn't give you any money at all, even with 30 photography and persuasive skill.

Only made it by scumming it (going back to try again)

Have i missed any job opportunities? Can i upgrade stamina anymore after 5? Gym is locked for 500 dollars and Amelia is locked behind 500, haven't tried talking to Carol if that helps anything.

EDIT: Okay, after alot of scumming the game for more money from work, finally got enough for the gym and upgraded to more stamina so there is no money issue anymore.
it seems everyone stuck at money problem so I would like to tell you how to make money.
First job, store clerk, as passage said that this job is unreliable so that lead to next job.
Second job, salesman at camera store, this one will get you to better money and there will be no loan after this job unlock
Third , take a photo and sell it in the park, amount of money depend on your photography skill (recommend after grinding a lot of stat).

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How much is a lot of stats ? Also I never get money when I convince someone in the park to model for me, is that normal ?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
it seems everyone stuck at money problem so I would like to tell you how to make money.
First job, store clerk, as passage said that this job is unreliable so that lead to next job.
Second job, salesman at camera store, this one will get you to better money and there will be no loan after this job unlock
Third , take a photo and sell it in the park, amount of money depend on your photography skill (recommend after grinding a lot of stat).
127 photo skill and I still can't sell a photo in the park. That was hell of lot grinding for nothing!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There seems to be a bug (possibly) with trying to sell the photo online of someone you meet in the Park (it always gives you $0). Even with this, though, here is a little walkthrough I've put together of how to make money and not constantly be in trouble, as well as how to build stamina, relations, corruption, etc. You will have negative money at the end of Week 1, but after that you shouldn't have any problems anymore. I never got to more than 20 in any stat, but it seems like I got everything. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll update the walkthrough.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Does it ever say that you can work as a camera man? maybe have it in the game that if you reach a certain level in photography, you can start working there?

I checked the mall and the Camera store was empty so i never bothered to check it again.

Also, i seem to have found a bug maybe? i have 10 stamina, but whenever i practice my photography in the park, i lose 3 stamina until i have 2 left, then it only takes 1 each time.

still says that it should only cost me 1 stamina everytime.

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There seems to be a bug (possibly) with trying to sell the photo online of someone you meet in the Park (it always gives you $0). Even with this, though, here is a little walkthrough I've put together of how to make money and not constantly be in trouble, as well as how to build stamina, relations, corruption, etc. You will have negative money at the end of Week 1, but after that you shouldn't have any problems anymore. I never got to more than 20 in any stat, but it seems like I got everything. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll update the walkthrough.
Thank for walkthrough CookieMonster666, I already implement Amelia dinner event but it seems not working, I will fix that.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 377090

Overview:
After you graduated from photography school, you work with a famous media company for many years.
Your career seems to have a bright future at that moment but magazine rating continues to drop as social media coming to be a new trend among people.
Unfortunately, the company needs to lay off some employees in order to survive this critical moment, and you are on their list.
It brought to you that life is uncertain. Instead of sorrowing yourself down, you think of open your business by yourself and will do anything to make it successful.
PS. English is not my native language so you may encounter strange phase or word, I'm very sorry about this and will improve in the next version​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-22
Release Date: 2019-08-21
Developer: FapForYourLife - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 377098 View attachment 377097 View attachment 377095 View attachment 377096
I've just started playing this game and I can see that there is something wrong with the mc and Carol and I'm not referring about the design but the characters themselves.They need to go and see a Doctor because they are not quite all there!It's the way the eat breakfast:bacon & eggs with a spoon and toast with a spoon;what else will they be eating for breakfast with a spoon?-Sausages on a roll!These images are just so crazy!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank for walkthrough CookieMonster666, I already implement Amelia dinner event but it seems not working, I will fix that.
For now, I've fixed some issues with the WT (the .pdf somehow "lost" color during conversion) and added "End-of-Week Totals" so players can see where their stats will be if they follow the guide. I've also made mention at the end that there is a bug currently (so players not getting the date won't be confused). I will update it again whenever you post a fix. (No rush, obviously; maybe I'll just update with your next planned release.) Thanks, Fap.

Reactions: Henry73au

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
For now, I've fixed some issues with the WT (the .pdf somehow "lost" color during conversion) and added "End-of-Week Totals" so players can see where their stats will be if they follow the guide. I've also made mention at the end that there is a bug currently (so players not getting the date won't be confused). I will update it again whenever you post a fix. (No rush, obviously; maybe I'll just update with your next planned release.) Thanks, Fap.
For the next update, I think it will take a while because I decide to change it to Renpy and I need time to learn about it.
so far I think I finish the foundation coding, the rest are rendering and plot. Here is my progress.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For the next update, I think it will take a while because I decide to change it to Renpy and I need time to learn about it.
so far I think I finish the foundation coding, the rest are rendering and plot. Here is my progress.
Looks good. It might not need a walkthrough for the next version. :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You can buy a book from Carol in the book store. Read it and give feedback in the living room (only text and continue in 0.2).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Next plan for v0.2
Expected content for 0.2
- 2 new main character (girl) with their story.
- 2 new minor character (girl) with their story.
- more Carol story.
- more decision and choice.
- add new stat and new items.
- add more things to do.
- may change engine to Renpy, it may take a lot of time before next update due to me learning how to code in Renpy.

Road to v0.2! #Update progress

What change?
- I decide to change the engine to Renpy with sandbox style. hover to object and click it to progress. Example, if you click bed in this image, you will sleep.
- remove stamina system, instead, use Day time system. When you perform something, the time will move on (Morning>Noon>Evening>Night) instead of stamina decrease.
- Other stats remain the same, but, some events might changed, Gym, Jogging etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

#Update WIP 5/10/2019
Sorry for no update for so long, It not that I abandon this project but I decide to revamp it, so it will take a long time for v0.1 release. I decide to change the intro and background of the story to make more sense, not like the old one. so let see what I been doing right now.

EroMag-01.png
Intro scene with a new character named Lucas

EroMag-02.png
Expected world map with day and night version (may change it later)

EroMag-03.png
New main character's room with day and night version (will put background later on)

EroMag-04.png
Intro scene with Photography teacher (left side) and student (right side)

All of my work is now focus on Intro of the game it will take time because I'm no expert in coding and also rendering, which I would like to keep learning them first before doing it. As for the old characters, I didn't make a decision yet, to keep it or not, but I think I will keep it but may not in the same circumstances.

Feel free to ask if you have a question. Thank for following!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote