1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

IamErick

Aug 7, 2017
It makes my laptop really laggy which is weird considering it never haven't before when i was playing other RPG Maker games

Sorry for my English

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
It makes my laptop really laggy which is weird considering it never haven't before when i was playing other RPG Maker games

Sorry for my English
it is an RPG MV game. this is normal. if it uses too much ram, run in XP compatibility mode.

Reactions: ponyguy

Tetaris

Jun 14, 2017
So, I start the game up.
Prepare to play it.
Get to playing it.
Have to go through this damn tutorial each time as my Japanese Local ain't working as of yet.

Yet, I keep meeting the error of:
1. I don't have any .ogg audio files.
2. I keep getting these error's stating this audio file does not exist. It evidently does not exist, these audio files are different each time.
What are the audio files for? The right door in the tutorial not opening. Along with traps in the main dungeon.

So, I am now at a full stop on how to fix this as I got no clue, I searched all over. Yet, .rpgmvo is not a format that is able to be converted to a .ogg!

Gyazo codes to one error:
1a8222e4059a5cb823666f4f347882a9
0b33d59b66ae1c77249fadc21aa85d18
66221ca16c9f401b9dbb88420acd8e25

- I tried both the Torrent and Mega Download. Neither works.-

MapleStory

Dec 8, 2017
I'm having problemswith the game regarding the CGs.
I can't see any image, so the game has been very boring.
Does anyone know anything about this kind of problem? :'(

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when a floor below bedchamber/save point that room has jumping buttons but i am not able to jump on thefloating wall i know it leads to somewhere

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
For some reason when I try and hit the esc key now loading... dosent ever load. Same with going into the last-bookshelf and looking at notices and apologies... (real irony right there)

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
First for those of you who have trouble installing the game (including those who get the now loading display like VIOLET222), make sure you unzip/rar with your system in jap locale, otherwise some files don't unzip right... Afterward you can switch back to eng locale

Also... I made it to the 40th floor... and then I kept dying... how many floors are there in total or is it completely random generation afterward?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
First for those of you who have trouble installing the game (including those who get the now loading display like VIOLET222), make sure you unzip/rar with your system in jap locale, otherwise some files don't unzip right... Afterward you can switch back to eng locale

Also... I made it to the 40th floor... and then I kept dying... how many floors are there in total or is it completely random generation afterward?
Yes, i got to floor 50 i think ? dont remember it, i stoped playing since ive seen everything there is to see

Reactions: imetus

medve

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with the menu problem? I press Esc or right click and it freezes. I got the game from the dl site.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Does it say "now loading"?

If so then uninstall it. Set your locale to japanese. Use 7zip and uncompress it in jap locale to get it working.

Reactions: demoka and medve

medve

Jan 28, 2018
Does it say "now loading"?

If so then uninstall it. Set your locale to japanese. Use 7zip and uncompress it in jap locale to get it working.
Now before I edited this it was about the game not working still. Turns out I only changed the region not the Locale. As soon as I set it to jap it asked me to restart. I did that and now it works. Thanks a lot mate!

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes