3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez.... he strikes again? Oh boy... reckon I've committed to his VN's this long.

Claimed.

If some other modder jumps on this first before I can finish the "Rosewater" update then they are just being an asshole at this point.
Okay, finally getting a bit more caught up and going to get this one done next. I'm finding it kinda funny that the same exact issues that were in Rosewater's UI are present in Erotica.... like the simplest of fubars where if the Player clicks on anything in the Main Menu they can never return (the Return button doesn't work). I remember sorting a number of base UI issues in Rosewater and NBTP at the very beginning, I just didn't think I needed to log them down so that I could remember them all for each VN to be created in the future :/

Oh well, it is what it is... I'll get it all sorted.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, finally getting a bit more caught up and going to get this one done next. I'm finding it kinda funny that the same exact issues that were in Rosewater's UI are present in Erotica.... like the simplest of fubars where if the Player clicks on anything in the Main Menu they can never return (the Return button doesn't work). I remember sorting a number of base UI issues in Rosewater and NBTP at the very beginning, I just didn't think I needed to log them down so that I could remember them all for each VN to be created in the future :/

Oh well, it is what it is... I'll get it all sorted.
Piece of cake... and don't worry DK, I'll leave your cute little "hint" system intact, sir. I might even properly code a toggle for the VN's base "hints" in Options so you can change your mind at will:

Edit: Options done including fixing BK's voice acting and "hints", and making them toggled in real time:
1685025305114.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, if i´m right this will not be a harem, but there is a chance for a throuple? Guess it would be Riley and Lily? I´m ok with it :)
harem is unlikely on dk game, throuple is common.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica- MultiMod Edition (Ep1 Extended)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Erotica SM B01a1.jpg Erotica SM B01a2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cxx and JohnF95zone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this got divergent paths quickly and has some familiar things (bus stop is from leap of faith, cafe girl is from father's sins, hillside is mentioned).

usual mcs have been "bit" older than this game's mc and if they had car it wasn't pony car.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Good gravy the writing in this...the dialogue is so cringe in parts.
Hello! You must be new to DK's games. Allow me to refer you to an ancient post of mine from another DK game regarding how to treat this developer's game in general...

Come on guys, it's a Daniels K game. You know it'll always have the following elements:
  • Cute girls
  • Every female is fuck-able
  • Easily manipulated MC
  • Decent but not great graphics
  • Poor animations
  • Lots of inconsequential choices
  • Lots of "hahaha"
  • Extremely loud door knocks
  • Interesting initial premise
  • Bad plot
  • Paranormal happenings
  • Multiple rushed endings
Just enjoying it for what it is - Bad stories with decent eye candies, kinda like an X-rated Hallmark movies for guys.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this is censored too (not that many would want to see lilly's mommy's ass or pussy).

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Hello! You must be new to DK's games. Allow me to refer you to an ancient post of mine from another DK game regarding how to treat this developer's game in general...
Thanks that is fairly accurate to the two of his games I've now played. I also get a sense of Tommy Wiseau's nonsensical dialogue bleeding in. It's just so ridiculous.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wonder for who this is meant, not even michael jordan couldn't do slamdunk on it.

screenshot0008.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well plotwise stupid start (usual dk), graphics wise very nice (usual dk), sexwise meh (usual dk), some funnies (usual dk).

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Voice acting? Waste of money, but it's not mine. Even though it's a "cheap" AI, but real VA is also a waste for that kind of project.

DanielK should better invest in a writer, even just an AI one :4Head:
Yeah, the voice acting is horrid, and needs to have an option in prefs to shut it off. It's like listening to middle-schoolers read out loud. No "acting" to speak of.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, the voice acting is horrid, and needs to have an option in prefs to shut it off. It's like listening to middle-schoolers read out loud. No "acting" to speak of.
You can shut if off with setting the voice volume bar to the minimum

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes