Mod Ren'Py Erotica [Ep. 12] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update progress: I have the Core fully ported over, and prepped both Ep11 and Ep12 with base MiniStat choreography code and baseline ChoiceGuide code. I've also set temporary points for AutoSaves in both episodes but likely need to tweak them just a bit (there locations).

Left to do: make physical speedruns to test CG accuracy, fine-tune the MiniStat code to close during lewds, and populate SanchoGallery.

That's the summary. I'm about to grab this evening's first adult beverage and then get back to it... once I crank spotify up to 11 in the studio.
Okay, I've got SanchoGallery fully populated (I think/hope). We're now at exactly 30 lewd scenes. I'll speedrun all the various Ep12 condtionals to insure I didn't miss anything. If that goes well then I reckon I have some code cleanup, build the retail package, and integrity test it prior to upload.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 12)
Erotica SM B12a1.jpg Erotica SM B12a2.jpg Erotica SM B12a3.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Reactions: Cyrix72

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (Episode 12)
View attachment 3535081 View attachment 3535082 View attachment 3535084
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Caught up with the Dev, and since the Dev started putting in early ending, at least I know it nearing over. Normally that's what they do whenever it is close to the end. Anyways, no problems with the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

thifal

Jun 4, 2021
Hello , i can't open the game since ep 9. I have this traceback:

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy', 1709276863, 1) is defined twice, at game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy:2 and game/Episodes/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 525, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\D TELECHARGEMENT\PC_Erotica_Episode_12\EROTICA-Episode12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 501, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy', 1709276863, 1) is defined twice, at game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy:2 and game/Episodes/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpyc:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Sun Apr 14 22:10:00 2024

I only can play without your mod
thank's

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you not see in this bit that you are installing the mod incorrectly? Let's break it down.

Error:
Name ('game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy', 1709276863, 1) is defined twice

File is being read by RenPy both here:
game/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpy

And here:
game/Episodes/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpyc

Now, the only way this can be: game/Episodes/Episodes/ClaraEnding.rpyc
Is that you've pulled some shenanigans (it's impossible for that file to be read there by RenPy unless you did something on your own to place it there). There is no directory structure of "game/Episodes/Episodes" either in the unmodded VN nor via SanchoMod. You've done something else besides install the mod, haven't you?

Do this for me...and ONLY these steps (2 of them):

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sancho1969

Hey there Bud! I think i found a little misspelling in the SanchoGallery (TM), Clara's Ending is shown as Ending Alberta.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969

Hey there Bud! I think i found a little misspelling in the SanchoGallery (TM), Clara's Ending is shown as Ending Alberta.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted, thank you. If that's the worst bug anyone has found since I started producing the mod for this VN... it's a win. I can sort that in a jiffy.

Edit: Hmmm... yep. But, I did have it correct for the scene filters so it wasn't totally borked :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes