Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 8)
1702670340764.png 1702670353196.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, this was like Episode 8 1/8. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Yeah, it kinda surprised me when the screen popped up saying Episode 9. Had to double check and everything, but there it was, so saved it, and just now, got caught up with the Dev, and no problems from the mod I could see. Thank you so very much for this!!! Also, side note, before I finished this, I just got up to the pillow fort scene with Josy on Being a Dik, and no problems there either. In fact, your mini stats has helped quite a bit on the freeroam parts. So thank you for that too!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Paywall scenes,There are paywall scenes?!?

A few and they state that if you don't have the payed version you can't view them. It's at least 3 or 4 that I know of. There's no code to enter either it just says you don't have the correct version if you choose to view them and then acts as if you chose the second option of skip it.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
A few and they state that if you don't have the payed version you can't view them. It's at least 3 or 4 that I know of. There's no code to enter either it just says you don't have the correct version if you choose to view them and then acts as if you chose the second option of skip it.
Well, if the dev actually made a separate patron-exclusive version of the game with scenes that aren't in the public version rather than going the easily-defeated-by-Unren password route, the mod would have to contain those scenes if it was going to enable them. It's 6 MB. So, a safe bet it doesn't.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does the MOD open the paywall scenes?
There's no paywall scenes that I'm aware of in the release on this site. There's no hidden content in the scripts anywhere with the version in the VN's OP. So, the mod has no way to deal with any such matter.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 9)
1705337828235.png 1705337843748.png
Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Episode 9)
View attachment 3265615 View attachment 3265616
Go get you some.

Regards.
thank you Sancho~ :LOL:

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, caught up with the Dev, and this time wasn't a part of the next chapter again. ;) Anyways, mod worked great for me, thank you once again so very much for your work here!!!!

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
After adding the mod, the Game freeze on menu after pressing new game.
Is it because im playing it on joiplay?

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Question for you all and yes im a bit of a noobie lol Can i use the SanchoMod for Ep9 on the 10 or will it break it . I have tried and i cannot get past the 18 Warning screen at all and log gives no errors !

Any help appreciated and thanks to Sancho1969

Mats

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Question for you all and yes im a bit of a noobie lol Can i use the SanchoMod for Ep9 on the 10 or will it break it . I have tried and i cannot get past the 18 Warning screen at all and log gives no errors !

Any help appreciated and thanks to Sancho1969

Mats
Should be quite obvious even for a "Noobie" that a Mod which provides a Walkthrough needs to be Updated to reflect the new Choices added in a new Update ( If new Choices has been added that is ), so yes - i recommend to wait for Sancho and can only say the wait is worth the Quality he provides.

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Should be quite obvious even for a "Noobie" that a Mod which provides a Walkthrough needs to be Updated to reflect the new Choices added in a new Update ( If new Choices has been added that is ), so yes - i recommend to wait for Sancho and can only say the wait is worth the Quality he provides.
Yup, he says and hangs head in shame :rolleyes: and yes Sanchos Mods are incredible Thanks for the quick reply

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes