5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969, ping, ping, ding, ding, dong....episode 10 is out :whistle:
Sigh.

Thanks for trying to ping me brother... I didn't get this alert either. I only just this morning received the ping from the post here. I don't know why almost all my pings aren't received for months now, but appreciate you making the consistent effort to alert me bud.

Sorry folks, looks like I lost almost a day on this one but I'll get to it as quickly as possible. IRL things to do this morning but I'll start the DL and get things prepped for this afternoon.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I pushed some calls back a bit, chugged half a pot of coffee and got some porting knocked out:
  • Pre-porting done
  • ChoiceGuide draft done
  • MiniStat choreographing done
  • SanchoGallery population done
I mostly have polish and integrity testing left I reckon.

I'm on the fence on how to handle the Riley/Lilly Love paths in this update... remember in Ep9 this important choice:
1708354958214.png
To date (through the end of Ep10) there are two major LI forks, Riley and Lilly. This does not take into account side paths such as MysteryGirl(Chloe) or others (Clara, Alberta, etc.) as those are completely independent of the major forks.

I'll see about making a "Preferred LI SanchoSplit" if the Player is on the Riley fork and wants to view the Lilly content while in-game (if I do this then none of either LI's stats/vars would be affected to keep your playthrough pure). It's a bit more work but we're kind of used to that with DK novels, ain't it? :ROFLMAO: No promises, but it should be easily doable with just a bit extra coding time on my end.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, Riley/Lilly crisis averted. If the Player is on the Riley path then they will presented with this screen option as long as the ChoiceGuide is active (On):
1708360744396.png
Otherwise this screen choice will not ever be presented, even if the Player is not on the Riley path and didn't previously have sex with Lilly. This is because I must assume that if the Player is not on Riley and didn't have sex with Lilly previously (in Ep7) then they wouldn't have the desire to have with sex with Lilly now. If that presumption is incorrect then that's on the Player to make the desired choice in Ep7 imho.

I will always put "cheat" disclaimers as appropriate but I obviously test these things fully to be 100% correct (hopefully) as can be seen:
1708361037362.png
I'm only human and sometimes something might slip through in a VN I work on so that's why I place the disclaimer info every single time one uses a SanchoSplit, CriticalPath, or other "cheat"... just so I'm covered.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another note: DK's choice "hints" remain unreliable.
1708362107583.png
They are on by default as well as the mod's ChoiceGuide. This is just a reminder that to remove clutter (if desired), the ChoiceGuide option in SanchoOptions toggles the mod's guide only, the "DK's Hints" option in SanchoCheats toggles the VN's guide only. You can mix/match as you choose (either on, both off, both on). Just thought I'd remind folks since I personally have the VN's Off but some might not know I even made it an option within the mod:
1708362158360.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Cool beans. Thanks for the feedback. I also look into the conditional switch you mentioned. There are quite a few games that I would love to be able to add a simple mod/code that allows them to be seen or not rather than my brute force method.
Bud, I hope you are still using this extra feature. Updating the code for this request in each new update is a major PITA :ROFLMAO: and I almost forget about it every update. I've got it sorted for the new side images in Ep10 so we're still good to go though.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 10)
1708367516442.png 1708367533136.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Bud, I hope you are still using this extra feature. Updating the code for this request in each new update is a major PITA :ROFLMAO: and I almost forget about it every update. I've got it sorted for the new side images in Ep10 so we're still good to go though.
Most Definitely do!! I tried a new game without your MOD and it stunk. For some reason these side images annoy and distract me to no end. Other games you can grow to overlook them; not so with this one. So I'm always appreciative that you have a solution for me with you MOD. I toast you with my glass of Grey Goose this rainy day. Salute.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Most Definitely do!! I tried a new game without your MOD and it stunk. For some reason these side images annoy and distract me to no end. Other games you can grow to overlook them; not so with this one. So I'm always appreciative that you have a solution for me with you MOD. I toast you with my glass of Grey Goose this rainy day. Salute.
Ironically enough (not sure that's the word I'm looking for tbh) I had to rewrite the side image code twice this update as I botched it the first time and thought it was a DK error... to the point were I started writing a post about it then realized it was my mistake (wrong side images being displayed for current character outfits). It's all sorted though so you should be good to go. It's only 1400hrs here now (2pm) so I must wait a couple more while getting some work done before I can raise my glass back bud, but it's inevitable later this afternoon.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 3369450 View attachment 3369451
Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
thank you for the mod update Sancho~ :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 3369450 View attachment 3369451
Go get you some.

Regards.
And worked great, like how you gave the choice to see the Lilly scene as well. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Sancho1969 heads up warning it hasnt been posted on f5 yet but on his pateron a new update just dropped, so it could be any time for it to drop here.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 heads up warning it hasnt been posted on f5 yet but on his pateron a new update just dropped, so it could be any time for it to drop here.
Damn. I'm working on another VN update now with two on the back burner. This will be the third. Don't these devs know it's tax season? I'm supposed to be closing out my corp year end 2023! :ROFLMAO: Geez, it's busy beavers....

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update progress: I have the Core fully ported over, and prepped both Ep11 and Ep12 with base MiniStat choreography code and baseline ChoiceGuide code. I've also set temporary points for AutoSaves in both episodes but likely need to tweak them just a bit (there locations).

Left to do: make physical speedruns to test CG accuracy, fine-tune the MiniStat code to close during lewds, and populate SanchoGallery.

That's the summary. I'm about to grab this evening's first adult beverage and then get back to it... once I crank spotify up to 11 in the studio.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep11 completely done including SanchoGallery population. On to Ep12 now (after I took a break to realize yet another VN update dropped in my lap..."Tainted". Ugh).

rrbee

Jun 24, 2020
Ep11 completely done including SanchoGallery population. On to Ep12 now (after I took a break to realize yet another VN update dropped in my lap..."Tainted". Ugh).
Did you get your taxes done yet? I mean... as much as I want the mod done, those are kinda important too.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you get your taxes done yet? I mean... as much as I want the mod done, those are kinda important too.
No, I've not even finished my corp taxes yet let alone my personal... I've not stopped coding from before dawn till midnight everyday for... what seems ages now. These damn VN updates won't stop dropping like rain! :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes