3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well either ep 9 is short (or dk fubared something) since it ends shortly after mc and riley get kidnapped, otherwise normal dk update, bit sex, bit story and lots of dumb things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well either ep 9 is short (or dk fubared something) since it ends shortly after mc and riley get kidnapped, otherwise normal dk update, bit sex, bit story and lots of dumb things.

Consider that an end credit scene for Ep8, since officially the latest release is only Ep8. But yeah, it's definitely weird to do it the way DK did.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
9ass167.jpg
Erotica Episode 9 - Now available!

Hey everyone, it's the fun time of the month again!
Erotica Episode 9 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
This episode brings around 300 new images and adult animations as well as new voice files. There are two adult scenes for you to enjoy as well as story advancement as well as the first "Love" stat being achievable with Riley. This will change the game for you in various ways, it will change how some characters react to you and your relationship with them going forward. As well as placing you on a path for getting access to her ending for when it comes. This Episode will also conclude the tense turn of events of Episode 8 as well as bringing some optional "side fun" with a sexy lady.
Also, as a side note, I'm always looking for ways to improve the games both visual as well as script side. The visual part of the game is pretty good and I already have made progress in improving models, however, with Erotica being on Episode 9 there's no point in changing things up now so I will use the new techniques on the next title. Since I'm not great at scripting, inovations have kind of been put on hold for a while but know that I'm always thinking of things and how to make them better. With that said, I do have a really nice idea that if I get it to work would be a huge improvement to the adult scenes, I'm working on it this week so fingers crossed I get it right.
Download links for easy access to the games :
Tier 2 :
Tier 1 :
Tier 0 :
Freedom Tier :
Enjoy and let me know if you encounter any issues!

Reactions: Ghostly

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
= lazy dev
There are only so many ready made resources, and most Devs don't want to spend a month making unique locations for every scene they do. That isn't lazy - it's good time management. Lazy is not thinking about what you're saying and why someone might choose to use ready made assets rather than building everything in their VN from the pixel, up.

You do realize why you have twice as many comments as reactions, right? Start thinking before posting - we'd all appreciate it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
well right.
You, as usual, have entirely missed the point: they spend their time on what matters, not on what doesn't matter nearly as much. That isn't "lazy", that's using the most limited resource they have (time) to work on the most important aspects of the VN (story, models, setting the scenes, programming). If you don't get that basic concept, there isn't much help for you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You, as usual, have entirely missed the point: they spend their time on what matters, not on what doesn't matter nearly as much. That isn't "lazy", that's using the most limited resource they have (time) to work on the most important aspects of the VN (story, models, setting the scenes, programming). If you don't get that basic concept, there isn't much help for you.
well on dk's case dunno about story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 9] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

Last edited: