3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait there is no public release date for this game and only a pirated version after some hero releases this game?
well yes and no, public release might come but it'd be very far behind current release.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I mean they released the previous release very fast without much delay, but this one was released 7 days ago.
So? There have been DK releases when it was leaked here on the same day, and there have been DK releases that were entirely skipped on F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So? There have been DK releases when it was leaked here on the same day, and there have been DK releases that were entirely skipped on F95.
yea not that long ago we got ep something even prev. ep wasn't leaked here so 2 on price of 1.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
yea not that long ago we got ep something even prev. ep wasn't leaked here so 2 on price of 1.
well maybe because the other games didn't have so much potential and had a decent story so people forgot the updates, this game was quite good compared to his other games, this game was like Nbp and LBH.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
This was a quite an interesting game but around ep8/9 the story went off the rails a bit for me, shame as I was enjoying this until then.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
10ass280.jpg

After the events of Episode 10, Lilly wants to take the relationship to the next level... That is, if you didn't take this step with Riley already. We all know that she's a bit strange but her heart is in the right place and let's be honest, she can easily put a smile on your face. Some very interesting goodies are waiting for you if you choose her to be the one.
Lilly and Riley have their own path, you can't be with both of them at the same time as they are best friends. But that doesn't mean that there are no threesome adventures planned... And I'm not talking about Chloe and Emma. Wink wink.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I don't know the events of episode 10 yet. Because episode 10 isn't here yet. I play on Riley's path. But I'm not indifferent to Lilly. If a threesome is possible, I'm for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know the events of episode 10 yet. Because episode 10 isn't here yet. I play on Riley's path. But I'm not indifferent to Lilly. If a threesome is possible, I'm for it.
there is 3ome already but not with riley or lily atm don't think either is willing for mff.

next who wants mc for herself must be riley's sister, too early for that photographer wanting exclusive rights andsame with that thief who tried to rob mc early game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 10] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I doubt it. The dev isn't a harem dev. As far as I know. Check his other games out.
Well in this game it seems the MC is with 3 or more females at the same time correct? Which means its a harem based game...
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Ref https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

Although I do see if his with 3 or more women in any sexual way his having a harem regardless... I just bring it up as I avoid harem type VN games due to to them all being the same crap, the MC gets all the girls or most of them... So just hoping someone can tell me if my hunch is right so I don't waste any time downloading and installing the game let alone play it...

Maybe I should of said harem TYPE of VN in the original post sorry...

Which none of their other VN games have a harem tagged, but they are all harem styled VN where the MC get all the girls except the netorare VN they made, which was the only VN I did enjoy playing very much! My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

Which I didn't realize how many VN they made to completion that lone is a big achievement!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Nope. DK doesn't do harems. You might end up with a throuple at most and usually kinda hard to do (ie one wrong choice and no throuple). Aside from the weird supernatural shit in his other AVNs they are mostly realistic in that you won't end up with a dozen girls all fighting over who gets impregnanted first by the MC or similar silliness.
LOL thanks for the explanation and know not to bother with this one then so thank you for saving me my time!

Reactions: mofonistik
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes