3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The flip side of the coin is that his render quality and stories remains mediocre all this time. But hey, at least there are completed stories, right?
right, games aren't bad but there are dumb things and plots are plain.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished ep13 and it was normal update with silly ending and more sillies on later story, lots of funnies, minimal sexscenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep14 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1718376256110.png 1718376266657.png 1718376278903.png

NOTE: Tens of thousands of DL's each and every update over the past 12 VN episodes yet there's only 3 reviews of SanchoMod in the mod's thread. How 'bout a few of y'all step up above all the moochers and help a fella out. I'd appreciate it.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Feb 25, 2024
Might be a silly question but what does the swinging tag intail in this game?
It is a warning that you might encounter a scene where a businessman with a prostitute invites you to join him, and you can choose to accept or not. However, this scene depends on the choices you made, so the TAG serves more as a warning that this scene might occur.

Depending on your choices during the game, you might not even have the chance to see this scene.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Was there ever a poll on which of the 3 main girls is the most popular?
Kind of curious who because all 3 seem to be mediocre in comparison to some of the side characters if I'm being honest.

Lilly is the most tolerable of the bunch so I ended up choosing her route.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Was there ever a poll on which of the 3 main girls is the most popular?
Kind of curious who because all 3 seem to be mediocre in comparison to some of the side characters if I'm being honest.

Lilly is the most tolerable of the bunch so I ended up choosing her route.
Agree. Lily is the best of the 3 (and she got annoying with her constant "I wanna be a model"). I didn't find anything about any them interesting or attractive. I played their routes, but only for the scenes. I really didn't care.

Luckily we could play other girls too.

Chloe was #1 for me. Closely followed by Emma, Harper, Maddison & Pizza Girl.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes