3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 14, 2022
Nursing Back to Pleasure was the first game of his I played and I really liked it except near the end of course
I'm the opposite of you I like choosing one girl monogamy for this guy
Agree about Rosewater Manor
I don't even start his games now I avoid them lol
1.I don't even start his games now I avoid them lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.I'm the opposite of you I like choosing one girl monogamy for this guy

on nursing had 3some ending with patient and her friend. as did on pf.

i think dk has forgotten dm ending where mc saw that girl in forest.
But that is not harem bro. There are far more LI in that but you end up with some poly end. Models looked good tho.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But that is not harem bro. There are far more LI in that but you end up with some poly end. Models looked good tho.
nope but no poly on mga or lbh, bit on pf, no poly on dm, poly in nbth, no poly in rm so give it few years and he might add harem.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
This is probably Daniels K's best novel yet, I've tried other novel's of his in the past but they never really stuck but this one I'm actually really enjoying. The character models are good the renders are good and so far the story is actually really engaging and pretty interesting and leaves me wanting more, Looking forward to future updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this is still in its early stages, we'll see after few updates how badly this one goes south.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep2 Update)
View attachment 2702323
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2702325 View attachment 2702326
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • New feature added - Toggled character side images (found in SanchoCheats) as requested by fatenite1 via this post.
  • Other minor tweaks.
Visual example, works in real-time, setting saved on a per save file basis (non-persistent):
1687101949862.png 1687101968021.png

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rhino3333 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice animations, too bad the MC doesn't have male competition
well you should know by now that mc is basically only alpha guy in dk's games, on dm butler got some pussy and on pf and lbh there were orgies (no LIs involved).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dk fubared earlier than i thought, when mc is fingering that girl in bus his face is total stoneface.

Reactions: Vishvicenta1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual dk update lots of things happening w/o actually much happening.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Interesting so far..
Lily looks hot but her manic nature put me right off, Riley was my choice instead as she is cute and pretty chill.
The sister I'm not sure about, is she all bitch? dunno but I did side with her a couple of times just to keep her as an option.
Crazy thief girl is hella fun! she was up for being dicked on the bus....things gonna get hot and crazy with her...

Damn her snatch needs an appointment with a hedge trimmer tho :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting so far..
Lily looks hot but her manic nature put me right off, Riley was my choice instead as she is cute and pretty chill.
The sister I'm not sure about, is she all bitch? dunno but I did side with her a couple of times just to keep her as an option.
Crazy thief girl is hella fun! she was up for being dicked on the bus....things gonna get hot and crazy with her...

Damn her snatch needs an appointment with a hedge trimmer tho :BootyTime:
riley's sister will get content with mc.

bushes are dk's attempt to show that not all girls are hairless down there but as expected he failed since those yell ladyshaver's help. could be that town is some sorta hippie town.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been wanting to say this for several games now, but for the LOVE OF GOD DANIEL, MORE THAN ONE OUTFIT FOR THE MC.....
it's standard on avns that characters rarely wear more than 1 set of clothes. easier for devs to render things.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
it's standard on avns that characters rarely wear more than 1 set of clothes. easier for devs to render things.
See, I'd say your right except that he consistently puts the girls in different outfits all the time. As I played further into Chapter 2 I realized he did come up with several outfits, but if that fucking Gamer T keeps showing up all the time, wow...

And I know why he really does it. It's the Profiles he puts for each character. Instead of a headshot he makes them a full Character shot, and he changes the clothes based on the situation... Which just fucks him from a development stand point because he'd have to code a different callup for each character every time they wore something else.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
See, I'd say your right except that he consistently puts the girls in different outfits all the time. As I played further into Chapter 2 I realized he did come up with several outfits, but if that fucking Gamer T keeps showing up all the time, wow...
well mc got suit so he is gonna wear it occasionally.

all girls while "locked" into house on prev. game wore same clothes everyday and even after they were freed (besides "bad" girl) not to mention earlier games (on nursing mc's boss either had several of same suits or he used only 1).

only on 2 games i have seen laundry done and neither is dk's.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes