3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I think Daniels should limit his VN episodes to a maximum of 12. He seems to get tired of writing after episode 12 and rushes everything. For those playing Erótica, I recommend waiting until the final episode and playing it all at once. It was so disappointing that I even stopped supporting and don't even want to play the final chapter, especially because I don't like Riley.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think Daniels should limit his VN episodes to a maximum of 12. He seems to get tired of writing after episode 12 and rushes everything. For those playing Erótica, I recommend waiting until the final episode and playing it all at once. It was so disappointing that I even stopped supporting and don't even want to play the final chapter, especially because I don't like Riley.
Even his previous games with less than 12 episodes have poor endings. It's never been about the number of episodes. It's about DK not having the ability to write a good engaging plot all the way through. Even if DK were to create a short game with 6 episodes, he would still be extremely likely to write poor endings.

Moral of the story? Don't play DK games if you are looking for a good plot end-to-end. Look elsewhere for that.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Even his previous games with less than 12 episodes have poor endings. It's never been about the number of episodes. It's about DK not having the ability to write a good engaging plot all the way through. Even if DK were to create a short game with 6 episodes, he would still be extremely likely to write poor endings.

Moral of the story? Don't play DK games if you are looking for a good plot end-to-end. Look elsewhere for that.
I know, but with the others, I could accept them by my standards and just found them average. But in my opinion, this one was the most significant decline any of his VNs has ever taken.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
If only we could get a Maddison solo ending, that would be awesome. I'll play it anyway, but only because I want another Pizza girl scene. :p Otherwise, it finished for me with Chloe/Emma and Harper endings.

I know, but with the others, I could accept them by my standards and just found them average. But in my opinion, this one was the most significant decline any of his VNs has ever taken.
It's not the first time for me with a Daniels K game, that I find the side girls more interesting, attractive and romanceable than the main girls. I had no interest in Riley, and very little in Lily/Heather. Meanwhile, I thought Harper, Maddison, Chloe and Emma were great. One of the good things is that DK always gives endings with some of the SG (however unsatisfying they may be), so I usually just enjoy the journey and take the endings, and can always have a satisfying HEA in my head anyway.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Erotica [Ep. 15] [Daniels K] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,02 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,02 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------
SIZE=5]Erotica [Ep. 15] [Daniels K] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ep. 14 -> Ep. 15 [231 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Exactly, worse than cold pizza is a cold woman. That's why I didn't like her; she seemed emotionless.
To be fair, she is married and seems to be doing it because she needs the money. It's not something she enjoys. If you pay attention to the dialogue, the MC was the first time she'd got pleasure in the sex.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh shit i found another DanielsK game...:oops:

And from what i read in the last couple of pages it is the same badly done endings and bugs that Sancho has been fixing with mods since 4 or 5 games ago.

Oh well time to download and then wait for Sancho mod. :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 7, 2024
I would say this needs an ipatch that makes Lilly the MC's sis (they actually look similar enough) but this guy's AVNs other than the couple of nice hairy pussies I saw are so generic and somewhat boring I'm not sure it would be worth it.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes