flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Did the full version(as you said) of all eps released for android??
Yes, but the person only shared it for Windows. If you want it to appear here on F95, you or someone else would have to subscribe to the developer's Patreon and share the Android link.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I found the AI voicing OK with Riley, but once Lilly came upon the scene It sounded like I was listening to Stephen Hawking's voice box.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
probably all of them, DK games are alright, not bad but not great either. But I never really liked any of their endings. It's the same every time.
I disagree.

I think DK is one of the BEST developers: his games are really good - a lot of adventures and it is hard to predict, what is going to happen next. :cool:

DK games feature a lot of good looking women and you can choose a girl (or few girls) that you really like (vs standard harem games). In a way, it is like an alternative universe simulation (or something) where you actually control world around you (vs going with the flow).

The stories are good written and pretty witty too. When I play his games sometimes I don't ever care about sex scenes (which are really good too), but I want to see what is going to happen next.

Also DK has a stable release schedule (compare to a few updates per year or so - who remembers when was the last update of BADIK, etc).

If we have a vote on this forum: DK would definitely go to my top five developers!

PS. I use an assumption that DK is a guy, if not I appologize for using 'his' word in this post.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes