Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I was more interested in just seeing how the story turned out the other ways, but definitely not enough to play through everything again. Just seeing the last sex scene before the epilogue is a waste.

Reactions: gaston saucisson

luiszapatos

Jun 19, 2023
I'm a fan of Daniels K games and I'm always excited to play a new game of his.
The game, like everyone else, is very good and fun, it has characters like Lilly that you fall in love with

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I'm a fan of Daniels K games and I'm always excited to play a new game of his.
The game, like everyone else, is very good and fun, it has characters like Lilly that you fall in love with
Depends. Dusklight Manor was good, but Nursing Back to Health had a TERRIBLE finish.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, the one where you left with the girls was good, but it seemed if you tried to stay with the guy's church you died no matter what.
becoming new stag priest and not to get sent to pine falls required many many stag points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never even saw anything about stag points (or how to get them.)
by being loyal to church and doing things for church and other things. i just edited points high enuf to see stag ending.

Scarpia

Jan 12, 2020
I like DK games, but why put voice acting on half the lines with voice actors that sound as reading a school assignment with no emotion at all, if you want good voice acting check the Exhibitionist games.

Ah! AI voices, that explains a lot, should have read the developer notes first.

May 26, 2023
I like DK games, but why put voice acting on half the lines with voice actors that sound as reading a school assignment with no emotion at all, if you want good voice acting check the Exhibitionist games.

Ah! AI voices, that explains a lot, should have read the developer notes first.
There is an option to turn it off or on. I doubt anyone would want to pour tons of money of their income into voice actors... But I could be wrong. (Not really I know first hand how expensive they are)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is an option to turn it off or on. I doubt anyone would want to pour tons of money of their income into voice actors... But I could be wrong. (Not really I know first hand how expensive they are)
depends what wants, if wants amateurs then few 100 bucks total or less, if wants professional then sum rises quickly.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I can only see hiring ones good at it for someone who is already established and making more than enough to both cover it and live off of - expecting that to get them more patrons or ones already there to raise their donation per month.

May 26, 2023
I can only see hiring ones good at it for someone who is already established and making more than enough to both cover it and live off of - expecting that to get them more patrons or ones already there to raise their donation per month.
Graphtreon shows DK doing between 2k-7k per month, where I live 2k aint shit and 7k is decent-good. But I also don't have many expenses. So even if he makes 7k I doubt that anyone in their right mind would throw 3k per month on good voice actors when AI replacement (while not great) is like 100$ per month. I think he's somewhere in the middle with like 4k-5k. But I agree, I would welcome a nice fully voiced game of course. I also understand why this could be a huge burden for a indie developer.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Graphtreon shows DK doing between 2k-7k per month, where I live 2k aint shit and 7k is decent-good. But I also don't have many expenses. So even if he makes 7k I doubt that anyone in their right mind would throw 3k per month on good voice actors when AI replacement (while not great) is like 100$ per month. I think he's somewhere in the middle with like 4k-5k. But I agree, I would welcome a nice fully voiced game of course. I also understand why this could be a huge burden for a indie developer.
2K a month is more than I ever made working, but that was last in 2008. Social Security ever since and that's a lot closer to 1K.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's more work since has to get everything right so no monthly releases.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Features : Erotica is a Ren'py visual novel in HD 2560*1440 resolution. The game features beautiful images, partially voiced characters, sound effects, music tracks, an intriguing story line, a multitude of choices, rich character personalities, adult animations, a relationship stat system, optional side stories and much more.
Story : You are a young man that just finished college with nothing to do. Your reclusive uncle George finally decided to go back into the world, leaving for a long vacation of a few months and offering you the easy job of house sitting for him while he is away. You jump at the opportunity to earn some easy money and live in a new place, one last period of fun and parties before real life starts. You visited him a few more times when you were younger but lost touch with everyone you knew there. As soon as you approach the town line, you recognize a young girl named Riley and quickly renew your friendship with her. She is in a bad spot at the moment so you offer her a temporary place to stay in exchange for showing you around and introducing you to her friends... You soon meet her best friend, the spontaneous Lilly, her step sister, the evil Heather as well as a bunch of other people, each with their own story and unique personality.
Episode 1 of Erotica is available to everyone in a censored version as to respect Patreon's rules :
Grab the latest Episode today, fully uncensored, by becoming a Patron!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes