flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Personally, the game suffers the same thing that most other games do, by having a main female intended LI that I can't stand and secondary characters that I'm a lot more interested in. In this case, Riley is one of the least attractive and most annoying characters I've come across in a game and we end up spending most of the game stuck with her. As far as the endings are concerned, I'd rather have a solo Maddison without Riley being around and perhaps have a harem ending with Maddison, Lily, and maybe some of the other girls on the tour together with the MC as the lone stallion in a stable of beautiful models.
I totally agree with you, and Daniel's games always had at least one very good main love interest. In this one, he made a terrible choice. It's incredible that even the owner of the brothel (Roberta, if I'm not mistaken), in less than 1% of the game, is already better than the others.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I totally agree with you, and Daniel's games always had at least one very good main love interest. In this one, he made a terrible choice. It's incredible that even the owner of the brothel (Roberta, if I'm not mistaken), in less than 1% of the game, is already better than the others.
How different tastes can be. For me, Riley was the main reason I played the game in the first place. (Well, maybe apart from the last update.) Plus maybe twins.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
How different tastes can be. For me, Riley was the main reason I played the game in the first place. (Well, maybe apart from the last update.) Plus maybe twins.
True, which is probably why many seem to have a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, with side characters with piercings, tats, and fetishes to appeal to as many different tastes as possible. It can just be a little frustrating to have to develop a relationship with a girl you are not interested in to access content for a girl you like and sometimes at the cost of developing a relationship with another girl you like as well. ie. Can't access Maddison ending content without having been with Riley.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes