MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
well she's not that young but still qualifies as milf for those who want milfs.
If you're talking about a gangster's mother, she's definitely a MILF since she has a son of that age.
I see my little joke fell rather flat. :(

I don't call her a MILF,
She has the M - yes she is a mother.
She does not have the ILF - because I (Me personally) would NOT like to fuck her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And what should a woman look like who has an almost thirty-year-old son and lives alone in the desert?
up to dev, we have seen grand-grand (add couple grands) "milf" in dusklight manor and much younger looking milf in nursin back and then milf on this and sorta milf in rosewater so scale is quite a wide on dk's games.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Amongst the endings that I experienced (Milf, twins, Riley, Harper, Riley & Maddison) Harper's ending is still the best one. I had no interest in Lily or Heather.

Throuple ending with Riley and Maddi is the weakest one imo. The girls are more into each other than the MC.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Amongst the endings that I experienced (Milf, twins, Riley, Harper, Riley & Maddison) Harper's ending is still the best one. I had no interest in Lily or Heather.
I really liked the Twins one, but Harper was a very close second for me. (I would have liked to have seen a Maddison solo too).

Throuple ending with Riley and Maddi is the weakest one imo. The girls are more into each other than the MC.
That happens a bit (and is annoying to me anyway) in DanielsK games.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
And the game is over. I only feel sorry for one thing. Riley had beautiful, firm breasts throughout the game. In the end, she gained a few extra pounds and got the sagging breasts of an old woman. Pity. Only old screenshots remain. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes