cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was normal update (update 14), uncle george looked younger than expected, things went on at lightspeed, no heather end since mc didn't basically rape her many many moons ago. might replay game from that part onwards someday (prolly not).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to trigger Lily s Ending?

My game is keep using Sancho mod,and now I ve place the SAVE-FIX to keep playing the update without Sancho s mod.

But I cant trigger the Lily s ending...why??
Maybe you didn't do something, the save-fixer should remove anything the mod did.

So maybe it was some choice earlier in the game.

You could try URM to what you need to do to trigger that scene/ending.

Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.3.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
How do I go about sharing the links to the final episode? If I just paste them in my reply to the thread, will they expire?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How do I go about sharing the links to the final episode? If I just paste them in my reply to the thread, will they expire?
Whatever you do, please show some respect to the dev and don't share HIS links. Upload the final episode somewhere else and share a link to that new location instead. ;)

Then post the new link here, and report your post to the moderators for game update.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Whatever you do, please show some respect to the dev and don't share HIS links. Upload the final episode somewhere else and share a link to that new location instead. ;)

Then post the new link here, and report your post to the moderators for game update.
Ok, thanks for the help. Last thing I want to do is disrespect a dev while failing to share the game, so let me know if I did anything wrong. Below is the link to the final episode.

• Haha
Reactions: bernthal and Ragnar

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Ok, thanks for the help. Last thing I want to do is disrespect a dev while failing to share the game, so let me know if I did anything wrong. Below is the link to the final episode.
It's just that you shared the DEV's link, and that's what he asked you not to do. hehehe

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
i like when devs know its time to wrap up a story and move on to the next. this one was getting stale and starting to feel over already. ill check the update later, but up to this point i enjoyed the story. sometimes confusing, but almost always entertaining, nice work dev.

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
you know the minute i realized that you had to only(no harem) pick one or have a throuple with 2 of them i gave up on this but since it has ended i will see what is up with it i wont like it but still am curious

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Erotica-DANIELSK-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes