galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
google drive link? that exhausts quicker than 1 dollar whore.
Okay thats a you problem when i see the latest t
I'll tell you what we Windows users ever did. We stopped pretending to be idiots and stopped using a piece of junk google link.
Okay that's a you problem when I see the latest tab for the last few days no way the link will expire, so I'm the idiot that look up a preferred game that was updated recently not to have a google link, oh sry I'm not smart enough for that I just don't have the money to get all the servers service and before you say there more than one link 3 out 5 of them don't work properly for me.

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
Is it just me or do most characters in this game really look a bit like Emma Stone?

I mean, I'm not complaining, she does have a nice looking face.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay thats a you problem when i see the latest t
by that time when leak gets here and it is on googledrive then gd's dl limit will hit very fast especially on more popular games since it's been shared on various sites.

you can try to report op and request adding more links or replacing some. i dl w/o problems via gofile and uploadheaven (just takes some hers) and even mega if file is under 5 gigs.

you can try jdownloader to help you to dl games.

lobsterx

Jul 8, 2022
I got the problem from latest ep15, it crash when load the save from ep12, do you guy have the same problem?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
It looks like there are two riley endings.... one solo riley and one maddison/riley. How do i get the riley solo ending? Do I just avoid sleeping with maddison?

s4dam

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 2643170

Android (Ep.1-13): MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Android (Ep.14 Update): MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Android (Ep.15 Update): MEGA - GDRIVE - -

Extras: Walkthrough Ep. 1-6 - Walkthrough Ep. 7-15 - Multi-mod* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2643163 View attachment 2643164 View attachment 2643165 View attachment 2643166 View attachment 2643167 View attachment 2643168 View attachment 2643169 View attachment 3002046 View attachment 3002047 View attachment 3002048 View attachment 3002049 View attachment 3002050 View attachment 3002051
Newb question i want to start playing this game in my android, after i download eps 1-13 should i download eps14 1st then eps 15? or just download the eps 15 is enough?
because the download link for eps 14 from GDrive is PC version not apk..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Newb question i want to start playing this game in my android, after i download eps 1-13 should i download eps14 1st then eps 15? or just download the eps 15 is enough?
latest ep should contain all previous eps.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Wait another two or three weeks, and the full version with all the chapters will be released.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Almost there!.jpg

The final touches are being made right now on both Erotica final Episode, as well as on Cursed Affection Episode 1. It was a hard month, there were so many animations to render for both games but we're really close to the finish line and the ETA holds strong for the 10th, in just 3 days! I wanted to focus on working, which is why the posts lately have been few and far apart, and I have to say, the results are awesome!

Here are just a few, small spoilers, I don't want to ruin the big reveal : Imagem de post do Patreon.gif Imagem de post do Patreon.jpg Imagem de post do Patreon-1.jpg

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hey everyone, that day is finally here!
Erotica Final is available to all Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough, at this link :
Cursed Affection Episode 1 is available to all Patrons (including Tier 0 - 1$), in PC and MAC formats (NO android), along with the walkthrough at any of the Tiers rewards pages, or over here :
Erotica Final brings the endings of Riley and the threesome ending with Riley and Maddison, it also brings a fixed "Unlocked Endings" gallery, where you can replay the special endings adult scenes. In this final update there are no choices, as I stated before it only brings the endings that conclude the game. There are a lot of animations in this one and they look great, there is also some gameplay time to enjoy but a bit less than a normal Episode.
To sum it up, this is what Erotica Final brings :

• Total of 5150 images (Out of which 500 are animations).
  • 1930 sound files (Out of which 1870 are voice files)
  • 7 endings (Out of which 2 are threesomes).
  • A lot of choices and relationship building content.
  • Relaxed story and gameplay with some action elements.
  • The game revolves around Romance, personal relationships and sexual content.
  • And more!
Cursed Affection :

Plot : You play as a Marshal which is left to look after a dying town of around 300 people. One night, as you return to the station to call it a day, a call comes in about some people messing around with torches at an old abandoned Church. While investigating the Church ruins you find a wounded and unconscious girl on the ground, in what seems to be an occult setting. You save the girl and bring her to the police station, where your pregnant girlfriend also works as a nurse. Soon enough, strange things start happening and you become entangled in what seems to be a supernatural event unfolding. A strange attraction to the rescued girl, brings you and your girlfriend into a threesome relationship later in the game.

The game also features other characters that you can start relationships with, if you wish it. Some of your choices will have a big impact on the game, some of them leading to story splits and other consequences. The main theme of the game is split into two parts, the mystery part and the sexual part. The sex scenes are done similar to Erotica's endings so you will have great freedom in the bedroom, it's up to you to decide what and how you want to do. The sex scenes will also be persistent, meaning that new content will be added to them in time until the location of the game changes.

There are a lot of new features in Cursed Affection, such as a foreplay system, orgasm system, voiced narration in special areas to increase immersion and an AI Improved version that make the characters look slightly better(this feature is in beta testing and slight discrepancies might be noticed). And others but these are for you to find out.

I hope you enjoy both games and have a great weekend!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wt-mod a bit later.

next game got here sooner than expected.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes