Collection Video Erotica3d collection [2024-01-21] [Erotica3d]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
That is not true, I'm from EU and r34video loads fine. If it doesn't, I guess the site is being updated.
yes it is true. your country isnt being blocked yet for whatever reason but if your country agrees to these laws (not sure if they are in effect yet) then you will get blocked as well. EU being = EU countries, not Europe the geographical location

other sites that are blocking some EU countries are kemono and fantia but I think fantia changed their mind.

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
yes it is true. your country isnt being blocked yet for whatever reason but if your country agrees to these laws (not sure if they are in effect yet) then you will get blocked as well. EU being = EU countries, not Europe the geographical location

other sites that are blocking some EU countries are kemono and fantia but I think fantia changed their mind.
Show any kind of proof , what laws?

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Show any kind of proof , what laws?

you can find the relevant documentation regarding revisions to the laws, basically it comes down to blocking being less of an hassle than dealing with fucking interpol or fines.

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018

you can find the relevant documentation regarding revisions to the laws, basically it comes down to blocking being less of an hassle than dealing with fucking interpol or fines.
In this sites there is nothing about blocking IP adresses , and Rule34Videos have just shit servers and this is why it responds with errors

• Haha
Reactions: gigacoom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote