ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
was expecting sh*t cause its clockup ofc but its as vannila as its get but some extra traits on the girl and the trap

or maybe i just haven't found the crazy route yet

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Wait CLOCKUP the one who worked on Euphoria ? I'm in !!!
Except this is so insanely vanilla compared to that, thery're basically incomparable.

Should this not have the Harem og "Only sex with protagonist" tag?

Reactions: GaRbS

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Always nice to see a new Clockup title on here. Their brand of perversion is at least entertaining no matter the subject.

Reactions: superelmo

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I feel Eroge! ~H or Ero Manga still the best than this one... just hate when another best waifus become side character...
And about gay's tag... Not surprise for me. When you play Eroge! ~H or Ero Manga or any other clockup works you also will encounter that one... Maybe that also one of clockup's characteristic.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
It's a bit surprising they held back, might have even been planned. There is an enema and anal scene where it would have fit perfectly.
Well, it's one of the newer titles with a lighter theme, and the VN-industry is kinda dying for a while now, so maybe they decided to go a bit mainstream on this one to see if there'd be some change in sales or something like that.

But yeah, I'm kind of surprised too.

• Wow
Reactions: GaRbS and redcap85
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote