opore

Jan 4, 2018
oh yes, now gonna wait for eromanga (not that with sagiri), so the ero trilogy series complete

Nightlystar

May 10, 2020
Quick question,
Is there any significant difference in getting the regular download or installer download?
First time I've seen a post with this tbh

Reactions: stever

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game!
You're the best!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Not only that but there is also a thing called which they worked on as well. So these guys do some extreme and fucked up shit sometimes...
Yeah - I went into Euphoria blindly because someone said it was a good one. I got to the point where a girl was fried on a electric chair, and deleted the game to never ever install it again. After that I never ever go into a game or VN again without checking. Call me paranoia, but I really don't like to be "suprised" by that kind of stuff... Ever.. It goes without saying that I never played, or will play, Maggot baits.

All that said - I said it before and I say it again - Nothing against those that like these kind of games. I think there must be games for everyone's taste. That's simply the freedom we have, and rightfully so. It's just not for me.

So - I am glad this publisher is also capable of producing a lighthearted visual novel. It's very much appreciated.

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah - I went into Euphoria blindly because someone said it was a good one. I got to the point where a girl was fried on a electric chair, and deleted the game to never ever install it again. After that I never ever go into a game or VN again without checking. Call me paranoia, but I really don't like to be "suprised" by that kind of stuff... Ever.. It goes without saying that I never played, or will play, Maggot baits.

All that said - I said it before and I say it again - Nothing against those that like these kind of games. I think there must be games for everyone's taste. That's simply the freedom we have, and rightfully so. It's just not for me.

So - I am glad this publisher is also capable of producing a lighthearted visual novel. It's very much appreciated.
It's funny to because both Euphoria and Maggot Baits have really great stories but most people aren't ever going to see them because of the gore and scat

Aug 21, 2017
Also this game seems similar to EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games which Clockup also made, hopefully this one is just as good

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
More like these so called V-tubers (idols) HoloShitLive
HoloShitLive indeed my friend
If I wanna watch someone play cod or shit that someone is definitely not fucking going to be some random virtual anime girl shouting "haa tasketeee"

Little funny rant aside, duck yeah another game from clockup

• Angry
Reactions: Hentaihult

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
As expected the side girls route are the best routes, many such cases! Also the boss being a virgin doesn't make sense personality-wise.

how do you get the boss ending
You have to finish all the main girls routes first to unlock the boss route.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote