Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A good update that explained what happened between two sisters. I haven’t looked into the script, but I hope that assertive answer options will help grow Ash into a confident futa.

Also I'm really not against netorare as a genre, but the number of quality games with a futa protagonist is so low that cuckolding Ashe feels like a total dick move. :HideThePain:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Also I'm really not against netorare as a genre, but the number of quality games with a futa protagonist is so low that cuckolding Ashe feels like a total dick move. :HideThePain:
And cuckold games with futa/female protagonist a way fewer (I only know "The Red Room")! Don't take away from Ashe option to be a cuck a little! :sneaky:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
And cuckold games with futa/female protagonist a way fewer (I only know "The Red Room")! Don't take away from Ashe option to be a cuck a little! :sneaky:
No thanks. It would be huge dick move.

If you want make a fan game if you want enjoying been cuckqueen (see Ashe spinless all th time).

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
No thanks. It would be huge dick move.
What "no thanks"!? Cuck fantasys of MC already in the game. If it's not your thing — sure! This is fully optional (I believe)! But what matters is whether the dev wants this in the game themselves, or whether they're thinking to use this for something else (like story wise).

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Whatever floats your boat really. I'm not a dev and all I’m saying is that I personally feel sorry for doing this to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whatever floats your boat really. I'm not a dev and all I’m saying is that I personally feel sorry for doing this to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whilst I may not like the result of the poll for Luna (and I'm a Gold supporter, so I voted in every poll in her creation), I do respect that she was the creation of the Gestalt. And, to be honest, a character like Miss Red probably has a greater influence on the plot, and was probably closer to what I voted for. But since as a character with a greater influence on the story, I still win.

But then, in order of preference, my LIs are Evelyn, Rachael, Delilah, so Luna never actually figured into it.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Whilst I may not like the result of the poll for Luna (and I'm a Gold supporter, so I voted in every poll in her creation), I do respect that she was the creation of the Gestalt. And, to be honest, a character like Miss Red probably has a greater influence on the plot, and was probably closer to what I voted for. But since as a character with a greater influence on the story, I still win.

But then, in order of preference, my LIs are Evelyn, Rachael, Delilah, so Luna never actually figured into it.
Have absolutely zero idea who Luna is and I still haven’t decided for myself who I like the most, because Rachael behaves strangely, I don’t like it, and Ashe didn’t have enough time with the others to judge.

Although, I won’t be against hate fuck Bella :HideThePain:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I want to think that the fact that Ashe has no sexual experience means that we can shape her character and sexual tendencies, since she can be anything to each person's taste.

I think Ashe needs to awaken her sleeping potential to become a sexual machine, but her attachment to her sister is holding her back from letting that inner fire out and leaving her doubts behind.

I would also really like Ashe and Delilah to be together, partly because it would be fun to see Fionna's reaction and because they look cute together, but I will be disappointed if Ashe doesn't leave Delilah covered more than a glazed donut. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019

There are games, often with male protagonists, where the mc is very obnoxious, whiny or way too creepy for my taste and there is no way to make him more likable. At times like these, I don't mind at all if every love interests he has is stolen away because I don't care about his success. There is no such feeling with Ashe.
I see. You're talking about hard netorare/cucking, where LI is stolen completely by someone else, with humiliation and shit. I also hate it, and this is clearly sure not the case of this game! I talking more about light netorare/cuckolding, when MC actually LOVE to watch his/her LI having fun with someone else. If it's consensual and optional, what you have against it!? :p
Ashe sure is one of my favorite MC character of many other MC's. She's a little shy, submissive (at least in one of the routes), kind and loser. She have a lot what is going on in live, and I want to see her character development, her sexual and romantic adventures. And all of that is nothing about kinks and fetishes, which may be different, including optional netorare fetish, which may or may not be implement in the game in the future updatets. I prefer it to be, and I hope that the developer will not give in to persuasion of anti-NTR lobbying! ;)

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes