• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa/Trans in this game? Whoa, what a trash choice .. let's hope for zero Patreons and this trash dev more to another job like collecting garbages or something like that
He thought to himself in a sort of self hatred as he lay there naked, tied up to his own bed with the most sublime and kinkiest of black rope, his mouth obscured by velvet gag emitted only the shrieks of intersecting torment in the form of both pain and pleasure, for were one to incline ones ear to the door, they would detect only the richochet of *plap* *plap* sounds as he was forced to take the exceedingly large spear like shaft of the well endowed futanari girl behind him, his tormentor and to himself a partially chosen lover, for as he felt her baseball bat like battering ram up his batty hole, he could only feel the loathing self hatred that would make him think so negative a comment within his mind. For in truth, in the dark and dankest depths of his own depraved mind, he found....to his confusion and utter dismay....that he actually was starting to like it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
He thought to himself in a sort of self hatred as he lay there naked, tied up to his own bed with the most sublime and kinkiest of black rope, his mouth obscured by velvet gag emitted only the shrieks of intersecting torment in the form of both pain and pleasure, for were one to incline ones ear to the door, they would detect only the richochet of *plap* *plap* sounds as he was forced to take the exceedingly large spear like shaft of the well endowed futanari girl behind him, his tormentor and to himself a partially chosen lover, for as he felt her baseball bat like battering ram up his batty hole, he could only feel the loathing self hatred that would make him think so negative a comment within his mind. For in truth, in the dark and dankest depths of his own depraved mind, he found....to his confusion and utter dismay....that he actually was starting to like it.
Lol "her baseball bat like battering ram up his batty hole" *chef's kiss*

already did.gif

But seriously, I might patronize your project just because this is one of the better posts in the history of this website.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
So far looks pretty good. Nice renders and decent dialogue. Still rather short but it's a 0.1 release so will wait for a couple more updates to see the direction and commitment of the dev. But if it goes well may be worth a sub.

Reactions: MorriganRae

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Love futa protag stuff. I hope this one doesnt fall into the futa protag curse and doesn't get abandoned. Only thing I hope for is tons of big booties and maybe the MC's penis gets about one size bigger. Usually futa's have that extra big one lol

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
This police lady looks hot, but given a certain planned tag, her scene slightly reminded me of the Red Room.

Although it seems that in the first release of this game there is already more content than in that one. :HideThePain:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Really impressive game start. Usually, Futa is treated as a fetish here. But in this game the topic is very sensitively examined. At least at the beginning, the dev has already announced that it will later lead into a story with classic adult game elements. Let's see if the dev will still meet the requirements of a sensitive, romantic game or if it will correspond to one of the usual Futa stories here. I hope that doesn't happen and that it stays a sensitive, touching story.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp. The writing is solid, the setting is interesting. The cop may be a *little* over the top, but that's entirely the point. Bonus points for the duplo mojo - it's pretty tiresome to have this genre as a setting but very little interaction with both sexes below. Looks like you are aiming for a blend of the feels and the saucy times, and it's working.

Curious if the twin is also twice blessed. Also, will the choices allow the player to be a switch, or is it more of a ...heh, I was gonna type 'binary'... more of a top or bottom deal?

Will be watching the story evolve with great interest. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MorriganRae
4.90 star(s) 83 Votes