88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ashe go to take a beer but a blond bimbo stole her beer with us do nothing? Come on I wanna see a choise in that scene to stop her from stealing and let her go to her seet and we keep our beer. Ashe need to stop to be some sort spinells futa with no backbone. She paying for the beer for her friend and random girl stole her beer like she was a man what the hell? We need a choise there. Who she thing she is the Queen of The Beach? Ashe need a backbone in that scene, no one in real life can stole a beer by pretending that we payd for her drink. Ther no way I make somone stole my beer, give us chose to deal with the bratty strange blond. I'm disapointed in that metter.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for game. Waiting for next chapters. Already thanks for futa/female game with this level of quaility.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
He thought to himself in a sort of self hatred as he lay there naked, tied up to his own bed with the most sublime and kinkiest of black rope, his mouth obscured by velvet gag emitted only the shrieks of intersecting torment in the form of both pain and pleasure, for were one to incline ones ear to the door, they would detect only the richochet of *plap* *plap* sounds as he was forced to take the exceedingly large spear like shaft of the well endowed futanari girl behind him, his tormentor and to himself a partially chosen lover, for as he felt her baseball bat like battering ram up his batty hole, he could only feel the loathing self hatred that would make him think so negative a comment within his mind. For in truth, in the dark and dankest depths of his own depraved mind, he found....to his confusion and utter dismay....that he actually was starting to like it.
Dude, you make me spit my coffee :coffee:. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Icarus Media

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Very impressive start. I'm excited to see more.

I don't even have anything substantial to complain about... Just found two little typo-level mistakes:
"You breath in" -> breathe
"eachother" -> each other

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Just played your game. Your writing is amazing. I can feel the emotion from the MC especially the bit when she thinks on her sister. You are truly talented, usually takes me a while to get into a game but I was hooked instantly. I can tell there will be some romance in this game definitely looking forward to it. Anyway just wanted to let you know you got a fan now best wishes to you.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Just finished this release, I have to say it's pretty sizeable for a first release, good job on that. Storytelling and pace was all very good, all the graphics looked great. A tiny bit sparse in the lewd content for my tastes but that's to be expected for a first release and not a huge blow against the game or anything.

If I had one fear for the game going forward, it's about the themes around insecurity/trauma etc. I think it's perfectly well handled so far but if this is going to be a story about redemption and the MC finding themselves (and hopefully a choice to grow a spine to become more assertive), then I have seen quite a few games do that but fall into the trap of never offering any real character development, the MC in those games just staying a spineless wimp forever and making most story developments feeling undeserved and even cheap. IMO the worst thing you can do is set up for such redemption character development be a glacial crawl and then at the very last end the MC is just "done". Not only will it make playing that more or less unbearable, it's a totally inhuman way of looking at character development. Humans don't change like a straight line on a chart, we change in leaps, bounds and spurts, we make false starts, we over-correct and overshoot. This all to say, I would much rather see a story where the MC, for any of a million possible reasons, starts getting out of this insecure rut sooner rather than later and starts challenging some of people/situations that scare her. That doesn't mean the pace has to be that fast all of the time, like I explained above regarding human change. She can temporarily fall back in old patterns if things are moving too fast, etc etc, there's no limit to what you can come up with. But what this would show to the audience is at least this story isn't going to have that dreadful crawl of a pace.

But this is just a potential fear I have, maybe the dev already had a handle on all of this already and I'm just breathing hot air. It wouldn't be the first time. Either way all I'm really feeling is excitement to see what the next installment will be like.

Keep up the excellent work!

• Love
Reactions: Zanax

quequeg1

Mar 8, 2023
a short but sweet intro, gorgeous futa models and the story is interesting so far. please carry on

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really enjoyed it, was not expecting a decent sized chapter for a first release so was very pleasantly surprised! Didn't catch any grammar issues, the characters are very pleasant to look at, definitely interested in seeing who you can go after. Only negatives I can honestly give, and these are minor admit, this was a great release. I would have liked to name the protagonist I personally always like having that ability. Besides being felt up by a cop, and being walked in on during a wank, you get no action nor really set up any love interest in the first chapter but it is the first release so there's that.

Definitely going to be watching this and looking forward to the future releases, good luck!

Aug 28, 2018
Awesome game but super short on action. Atleast the daydreams the MC has has some but dammit. Guess we'll have to wait a few updates before the MC smashes the mom :(

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MorriganRae
Greetings my friend.:love: I must have more of this exceptional title. From the initial screen showing half a doobie burning in the ashtray to the final screen of the update showing twin sister Rachel's return, I was enthralled and riveted to the story. I remember thinking at the onset with the doobie burning in the ashtray, "Hmmm... It has to be close to 4:20 somewhere!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: So, I toked up some fine sativa right there which continued throughout my gameplay. The renders are first rate, the story is intriguing and sexy, the English grammar is shockingly accurate for an AVN and I thoroughly enjoyed the flawless way this game played straight through to the end of the current version. If I have anything even remotely resembling a complaint is that I want more... I NEED more and soon, please.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.90 star(s) 89 Votes